BEST MENTHOL FOR NEWPORT SMOKER (E Liquid) + Best Strawberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Hey guys/gals, I just received my SS Elite (Smoore in China) E-cig from Sharp Smoker and this little baby ROCKS!!!! After 2 weeks of searching for the best M402 I could not be happier!

N-E-Wayz

I got StrawBerry e-liquid and also Cappachino, along with 10 high menthol carts. The menthol carts kinda suck, I cannot really taste to much menthol in them, the Strawberry is OK, gives great throat hit, I taste the Strawberry, but it's just a hint of it, wish there was more of a Strawberry taste. Now, the Cappachino ROCKS!!! The flavor is AWESOME and there is tons of it, and this is from someone who just likes the smell of Cappachino, I don't really drink it, but now I LOVE smoking it! :)

I am a NewPort smoker, and feel that if I can find a Menthol e-liquid that could mimick the NewPort Menthol hit that I get from it, then it would be just that much eazier to quit analogs. I was also wondering what the best spot to buy the Strawberry e-liquid from that gives off more flavor great flovor (whats the best on the market IYO), as my fiance LOVES Strawberry (so do I).

BTW, I would just like to say that the SS Elite gives off a great throat hit, tons of vap, and Kevin over at Sharp Smoke been the best with helping me out (Awesome shipping, got here is 2 days!).

Thanks Everyone :)

Paul

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
I just posted in another thread where someone was looking for Newport and menthol.

I saw where Nhaler has NuPort - 80ml for 35.00 or 100ml for 45.00 (I think)

Someone in the thread mentioned they were Newport Menthol smokers and really liked Nhalers. I hadn't tried it yet but figured I would pass on what I just read. LOL

Also, Electronic-Ash has an awesome Strawberry. I think it is 50ml for 29.00 and he has a coupon for 25% off, but I am not sure if that is still valid.

I know just enough to be dangerous! LOL ;)

Good Luck in your search!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
If you order from Drew at Nhaler,, don't miss the 555 Menthol!! It's the bomb for Menthol lovers.
HG.....I am confused...On the Nhaler site they list 20ml glass dropper bottles(4 for $35),but not the available strength's? Is there somthing I am missing here? I would love to try the 555 menthol....but would want it in 24mg(as I see there is no longer 36mg)Thanks!!:)The Wiz!

harmony gardens

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2009
Wisconsin
HG.....I am confused...On the Nhaler site they list 20ml glass dropper bottles(4 for $35),but not the available strength's? Is there somthing I am missing here? I would love to try the 555 menthol....but would want it in 24mg(as I see there is no longer 36mg)Thanks!!:)The Wiz!

Hi Wiz,,, everything they sell is 24 mg, except the 48mg flavorless. They are coming out with a special blend for 6 volt mods that will be 12 mg, but that will be called high voltage.

Drew is great about answering questions on his forum, if you're ever in doubt. :)

Best to you!

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Thanks alot Kent!!! Just found it!

Very cheap for 20ml, $12 not bad, considering I just payed $8 each for 2 10ml!

I'm going to pick up both, the Janty NewPort and Drews Nuport, I'll report back with a video, smoking all 3 (Real NewPort, Janty NewPort, and Drews NuPort) comparing the 2 to the real thing.

I spent hours upon hours looking for Vids, threads, post on this subject, don't want other Port smokers to have to go through what I did.

Thanks Again!

Paul

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Thanks alot Kent!!! Just found it!

Very cheap for 20ml, $12 not bad, considering I just payed $8 each for 2 10ml!

I'm going to pick up both, the Janty NewPort and Drews Nuport, I'll report back with a video, smoking all 3 (Real NewPort, Janty NewPort, and Drews NuPort) comparing the 2 to the real thing.

I spent hours upon hours looking for Vids, threads, post on this subject, don't want other Port smokers to have to go through what I did.

Thanks Again!

Paul

Sure. I'll be interested in your reviews. I'm not nailed to Janty's Newport but so far it was the best I tried and it wasn't close. I hear you on $$ but I haven't found an RY4 or Cappuccino better than Janty's either and I'm basically not going to shortchange myself on taste although it may cost more. That said, I'll always be looking for good stuff at a low price. Word is ruyandir may reformulate their Cap. so I'll be trying that out.

youngunner

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Tampa FL
Great thread! im a newport smoker also and was looking for some liquid that is compareable.

I bought some liquid from ecigarettcigar site and got their 24mg 15ml methol for $6.50 and its ok, but then again I have nothing to compare it to cause thats the only place I have bought liquid from so far.
I also bought cherry, chocolate, vanilla (36mg) and menthol in 24mg from ecigarettecigar and the cherry is nothing special. vanilla I haven't tried yet. menthol which was the best out of that order. chocolate- DISGUSTING. I have 2 atomizers and one still has that taste- nas-tay. They were cheap though- on special for $6.50 per 15ml. They had SUPER FAST shipping though and great service- but I have a feeling that they offer a lower grade juice.
Anyone else try Ecigarettecigar or VapeApe liquid? (same owner)

Anyways- I haave menthol comeing form Innovapor which is ECOpure (If they ever ship it, I've been waiting for over 7 days for it to ship- thats a whole nother story)- i'll let you guys know if it ever gets here.

Thanks-
youngunner

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Sure. I'll be interested in your reviews. I'm not nailed to Janty's Newport but so far it was the best I tried and it wasn't close. I hear you on $$ but I haven't found an RY4 or Cappuccino better than Janty's either and I'm basically not going to shortchange myself on taste although it may cost more. That said, I'll always be looking for good stuff at a low price. Word is ruyandir may reformulate their Cap. so I'll be trying that out.

Have you tried NuPort by Drew yet???

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
so which is the best newport flavor? im really curious as i too smoke newports and hate all other menthols. waiting on your decision of which is best!

From everything that I have read so-far, NuPort by drew from Nhalers seems to be NewPort smokers choice, even more-so then Janty's NewPort.

I just order 20ml for $12, but they got me on $10 shipping charge!!!

I will be ordering Janty's NewPort e-liquid by weeks-end once my paypal payment goes through.

From what I have read NuPort by drew has a more menthol taste to it then Reg-NewPort Cigs, but it has that special something in it that makes NewPorts so different.

I should receive by Thursday, I'll let ya guys know what I think :)

Ryle

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2008
Durant, Ok
Hey guys/gals, I just received my SS Elite (Smoore in China) E-cig from Sharp Smoker and this little baby ROCKS!!!! After 2 weeks of searching for the best M402 I could not be happier!

N-E-Wayz

I got StrawBerry E-Liquid and also Cappachino, along with 10 high menthol carts. The menthol carts kinda suck, I cannot really taste to much menthol in them, the Strawberry is OK, gives great throat hit, I taste the Strawberry, but it's just a hint of it, wish there was more of a Strawberry taste. Now, the Cappachino ROCKS!!! The flavor is AWESOME and there is tons of it, and this is from someone who just likes the smell of Cappachino, I don't really drink it, but now I LOVE smoking it! :)

I am a NewPort smoker, and feel that if I can find a Menthol E-Liquid that could mimick the NewPort Menthol hit that I get from it, then it would be just that much eazier to quit analogs. I was also wondering what the best spot to buy the Strawberry e-liquid from that gives off more flavor great flovor (whats the best on the market IYO), as my fiance LOVES Strawberry (so do I).

BTW, I would just like to say that the SS Elite gives off a great throat hit, tons of vap, and Kevin over at Sharp Smoke been the best with helping me out (Awesome shipping, got here is 2 days!).

Thanks Everyone :)

Paul

Strawberry is my primary e-liquid.. I get all of mine from e-smokeytreats .. I've tried others but his is by far my favorite. Give it a shot, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

As for menthol.. his menthol is good but not like an analog (as we all know.. nothing is) .. It's more like sucking in air while chewing a strong minty type gum. I think the flavor is sort of like the dentine ice gum.. the one in the black package (i can't remember the name)... Great flavor & with 36mg it's a good throat hit too (haven't tried lesser nic) but still not quite like a menthol cig but it's the closest I've found so far. If you look though there are suppliers that sell menthol crystals and I would assume that if you found a tobacco flavor you like & mixed in the crystals it might give you what you're looking for. At least that way you could control the intensity level of the menthol itself... it's a thought anyway, never tried it myself.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Have you tried NuPort by Drew yet???

EM,

No I haven't tried that yet. Actually didn't know it existed until this thread. I just happen to try others from Janty, eastmall, nuvape, ruyandir, liquidxpress and then found Newport at freshsmoking and it was pretty much what I was looking for at the time. Now I'm cutting it with Janty Virginia which is quite good, but by itself it holds up to my analog menthols - Salem and later a MYO blend of Roland Light from D&R and McClintock's Menthol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread