**IKV Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I'm really sorry guys and thank you so much for putting up with this stuff. Every step forward always feels like a step back and trying to run it all has been nerving, not because of the labor or the store being down. It's because of all you guys who are being so cool and understanding through out the whole ordeal since we been dealing with ridiculous tedious tasks, loss-age of cool reward features since April, and for those that really hanging on by a thread just waiting. It really kills me for you guys to have to wait. Especially in a market like this where supplies are necessary. I know a good amount of you have seen this IkenVape Store but this is the progress. I have a few things left to do like coupon codes, customer reviews (which will not hold this up, this will be a side task, I managed to extract these into a csv file so copying/pasting isn't all that hard :p ) but other than that for atleast I can think of is it. Also inventory and transferring hosts:D

We got some newest batch in og io6 and omg you guys are going to love them. Yes I said omg. They really are that good. The tight draw has been alleviated and still no leaks to date. The silhouette drip tips came in which came out pretty good. I still have yet to have dripping/building up problems but they are nearly the same size as before. The factory was supposed to use a specific drill bit which was supplied by Switcher in text and photos but there wasn't enough time. The shape is a little less contoured for a minuscule padding for extra comfort..

Through out this down time, I also been hammering away at the machine shop over and over again till we get down our little Project named Chameleon. Which as I said this before is nearly completed :D The final piece was made, but there was a little hiccup in tolerances. At this point it may be done in only accepting AW IMR lines, which is a good thing because the bits we're using is to exact fit. I plan on having this thing last a life time and maybe in a museum someday :D So I don't want to thin out the aluminum too much to accommodate over sized batteries, plus safety should always come first. LiMN is the safest at the moment save for LiFe-Po4 and besides how will we construct the perfect fluctuating current device with the Chammy's Shell?
Since this post turned into a pretty large one and to get the word out that We're almost finished here. I'll make an update thread.
Love you guys with all my heart and I'm trying my best to rush with precision so we never have to face these difficulties again.
Yours ever so sincerely,
Isaac

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
e2954b35.gif

Lol I love you guys! We're getting there, dammit! and we're going fast :D
Tybin we gotta spread the word and get that petition signed https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitio...gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl I mean can you imagine it?It will benefit the economy in a wold of ways. They're not too ahead of it's time as all of us are being led into the next generation.

trogg78

Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Cincinnati
e2954b35.gif

Lol I love you guys! We're getting there, dammit! and we're going fast :D
Tybin we gotta spread the word and get that petition signed https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitio...gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl I mean can you imagine it?It will benefit the economy in a wold of ways. They're not too ahead of it's time as all of us are being led into the next generation.

I'm in. Just posted to facebook, so I hope I can get some signatures. I doubt it, cause most of my friends are still smokers and apathetic losers or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread