Boba's Bounty recipe???

Status
Not open for further replies.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Does anyone know what Boba's Bounty from AVE has in it or have a recipe of it, thanks. I really like it and would like to try and replicate it or make something similar, thanks.

Good luck on that one!!

It's one of the most complex flavors out of all the juices in the vaping world. It's a signature flavor from AVE and they'll never give up the recipe. Don't blame them neither.

makasin

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2010
San Diego
id agree with vid. Although there was speculation that there is cola, chocolate, tobacco, bla bla bla, nobody knows for sure and it's just that: speculation. I dont think we will ever know how it's made. Whatever it is, it's the most iconic juice in vaping since the original RY4 craze. Even if you knew the general components, getting the right ratios and of the right suppliers will be damn near impossible. I'd just buy a 100ml bottle and be done with it :)

ipetbumblebees

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Chicago, IL
I read this and seriously laughed (I mean no offense or disrespect). It's like saying "I had some RY4 from BWB; how do I make it?" Anyway, unlike vid, I'm pretty anti-capitalism. However, AVE probably put a lot of hard work into developing that flavor, so I'm gonna agree with him and say: Buy Boba's from AVE if you want Boba's.

rrayda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
the icy northlands
id agree with vid. Although there was speculation that there is cola, chocolate, tobacco, bla bla bla, nobody knows for sure and it's just that: speculation. I dont think we will ever know how it's made. Whatever it is, it's the most iconic juice in vaping since the original RY4 craze. Even if you knew the general components, getting the right ratios and of the right suppliers will be damn near impossible. I'd just buy a 100ml bottle and be done with it :)

Exactly.

The recipe will not be discovered and should not be, AVE is an awesome supplier and has one of the best vapes going with Boba's. Just buy the stuff and enjoy it.

Cobra GT

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
NOLA
I like it so much I was just wondering if anyone has thrown down and had it analyzed with a CG/MS. I myself am a capitalist not a communist and do buy generic products. What fun would it be if there was only one vendor that sold RY4. I believe that Boba is an awesome juice and I will continue to buy from AVE but sooner or later someone will have something similar. The information I am looking for does anyone have something similar? Peace.

erawk

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Hyde Park, Vermont
Gourmet Vapor
Heres my attempt at it. I mess around with DIY, but didnt have any cola on hand, so i took advantage of the GV 50% off sale. I went with 100%VG at 24mg 3X Flavor. Chose extra flavor and nic in case i decide to tweak it. BTW, i have 100ml of BB so I fully agree to support AVEjuice. They make amazing juice. I guess it just intrigues me to know what it is that makes the signature flavor so special, that's all. Also really like GJ both on my top shelf.

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Gourmet Vapor
Heres my attempt at it. I mess around with DIY, but didnt have any cola on hand, so i took advantage of the GV 50% off sale. I went with 100%VG at 24mg 3X Flavor. Chose extra flavor and nic in case i decide to tweak it. BTW, i have 100ml of BB so I fully agree to support AVEjuice. They make amazing juice. I guess it just intrigues me to know what it is that makes the signature flavor so special, that's all. Also really like GJ both on my top shelf.

Let us know how this tastes. Either way I am getting ready to grab a 100ML from AVE...no matter what I DIY, nothing touches that beauty.

ice

Cobra GT

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
NOLA
Gourmet Vapor

Have you bought the erawk bounty before and how close does it compare ave boba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread