How do you carry your device-- Post pics of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
So since everyone's taste & styles are different, I was curious to see how everyone carries there daily gear. From the most basic to the extreme. Post pics of your carry set-up. It will def help others looking for a better way to carry & even the pros may get a new idea or 2. My new carry system will be here today, its something I had been wanting for awhule but never had a use for it so I didnt ever purchase it. Now I found the perfect reason-- to carry my volt & supplies. I'll post pics of mine later once it arrives & I get it set up the way I like.

nanovapr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Catatonic State, USA
I found a cheap pair of shorts at Walmart, that had a pocket just right for Darwin. If I am to be gone for all day, I may take a small bottle of juice, no spare batteries/chargers needed.

darwin_pocket.jpg

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
View attachment 57114

Tampon case! Full of 808 batts, carts, and a couple of bottles of liquid and my usb charger, like 3 bucks in the cosmetic accessories department!

Awesome, but my wife already gives me enough hell already, I can only imagine her response if I walked in with a tampon case lol. I can hear her now. :)

NubeeResearcher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2011
Brooklyn, NYC

DoctorRiboh

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2011
UK and Ireland
IMG_3111.jpg

Here I have my 5 compartment pouch, it has enough expansion to carry over 5 bottles of juice, I have a compartment for attys, batteries , tanks , and charger !!!!

it fits into all my pockets and it's very compact and handy considering everything I put in it.
I love it, I got it from here , highly recommended

http://www.smokiejims.com/products/Ash_5_Compartment_Tobacco_Pouch-252-0.html

eyebedam

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Mt. Juliet TN
That Ruger pistol is one hell of a mod !:p

View attachment 61958

Here I have my 5 compartment pouch, it has enough expansion to carry over 5 bottles of juice, I have a compartment for attys, batteries , tanks , and charger !!!!

it fits into all my pockets and it's very compact and handy considering everything I put in it.
I love it, I got it from here , highly recommended

Ash, 5 Compartment, Tobacco, Pouch, Roll Ups, Rizla, Roll your own, Cigarettes

Thanks.. I been happy with that Ruger. I got it as soon as it came out.... I like that case you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread