Today makes 1 year off analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
Today is the mark for 1 year of me without an analog cigarette. I'm thankful to of found ECF. The information and all you folks that spend the time in the forums have really helped me in transitioning from analogs to ecigs. Thank you to everyone who has helped me directly and indirectly. I'll never smoke another cigarette! Good luck to us all.

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
Congrats. That's quite a milestone. I like the 7315 analogs not smoked. Two more weeks and you will be an ECF VET.

Yeah man thanks! I'm looking for that milestone as well. Besides not having that nasty odor of cigs lingering on me. I really like that I can now sleep with my mouth closed and breath quietly and deeply out of my nostrils. I couldn't do that when I was a smoker. Ecigs will help a person quit and get you to a healthier you. Yes Indeed it will. I'm proof!

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
So what's the run down in different PVs that got you through the year? What are you vaping on your 1 year anniversary?

I started out with a regular 510 kit and then added an ego battery within the first few weeks after I bought the regular 510kit due to constant charging of those smaller batteries. I added LR atomizers and started dripping with the ego. Not that long ago I added two RIVA SE batteries. I've thought about adding a HV PV, but for now I'm in my comfort zone dripping on LR atomizers with the Rivas. Today I've been vaping waffle for the most part from Vapure.

big congrats to you!!!! im in over 7 months and i understand how you feel. treat yourself to a nice steak and enjoy the flavor and smell that smokers cant.

Thank you and congrats to you too. I better eat that steak soon. I've been planning on going Vegan when I hit my 1 year of no smoking. When I go grocery shopping tomorrow night it's all fruits and veggies this weekend and I'm going to try and make a whole wheat pizza from scratch.

Woooo Hoooo!!! Congrats Eric!!

That's quite a milestone! You should post something in the Success Stories thread - E-Cigarette Success Stories

Also, like juice mentioned, you'll be an ECF Veteran on the 28th (check out my sig banner).

The success stories thread will be getting a visit from me. Checking out your sig banner now. Cool

juicejunky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
gone
I started out with a regular 510 kit and then added an ego battery within the first few weeks after I bought the regular 510kit due to constant charging of those smaller batteries. I added LR atomizers and started dripping with the ego. Not that long ago I added two RIVA SE batteries. I've thought about adding a HV PV, but for now I'm in my comfort zone dripping on LR atomizers with the Rivas. Today I've been vaping waffle for the most part from Vapure.

Well double kudos to you. You have obviously made well researched decisions and have been quite restrained in purchasing PVs.

Again congrats on really saving money and being smoke free for a year.

EricB

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
South Florida
Well double kudos to you. You have obviously made well researched decisions and have been quite restrained in purchasing PVs.

Again congrats on really saving money and being smoke free for a year.

I have had many temptations for purchasing other pv's to try and see what all the buzz is about with them but I eventually got myself to not treat vaping as a hobby. Thank you again.

Congrats Eric!

Like juicejunky said, double kudos for the way you went about doing it.

Thank you, thank you :)

Wow - congratulations Eric - that is a fantastic milestone! You are an inspiration for all of us to keep going !! :)

Thank you. All I can say is, Just stick with it and be thankful to have an alternative to analogs with ecigs. I have a very addictive personality. If I could quit smoking after 25 years of smoking, anyone can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread