Is Innovaper FAke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMorButts4Me

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
Lenox Hill, NYC

JOYE 510 Kits Now Available and in STOCK $47.00 !!!

2 Manual Batteries
2 Atomisers
5 High Strength Carts
1 Wall Charger and Manual
Choice of 2 6Ml Samplers
1 Carrying Case

----
So, for $7. more than IV's parts kit, you get a charger, a case, and 3ml. more liquid (yes, it's PG, not VG)

MORE IMPORTANTLY than the small price difference is the UNMATCHED PERSONAL SERVICE, RESPONSIVENESS and SAME DAY SHIPPING(!!!) .

See for yourself - check out nhaler.com's ECF Forum and see the difference - no complaints, no upset, NO GUESSING what's happened to your order!

DISCLAIMER: I have twice ordered from Drew at nhaler and have nothing but appreciation for his products and service. I thought I'd try Innovapor next, they seemed really cool, but has turned out to be a mess.
I don't work for Drew, just another happy customer.

Add'l 10% Discount - Coupon code "SaveInNJ" Say I sent you in the comments box if you wish.

Oh, you'll always get some surprise freebies with your order and Drew's juices are the TASTIEST!!

Best Wishes to INNOVAPOR - I hope you solve all your problems and succeed mightily! When you've got EVO's again, you'll have my order!

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
JOYE 510 Kits Now Available and in STOCK $47.00 !!!

2 Manual Batteries
2 Atomisers
5 High Strength Carts
1 Wall Charger and Manual
Choice of 2 6Ml Samplers
1 Carrying Case

----
So, for $7. more than IV's parts kit, you get a charger, a case, and 3ml. more liquid (yes, it's PG, not VG)

MORE IMPORTANTLY than the small price difference is the UNMATCHED PERSONAL SERVICE, RESPONSIVENESS and SAME DAY SHIPPING(!!!) .

See for yourself - check out nhaler.com's ECF Forum and see the difference - no complaints, no upset, NO GUESSING what's happened to your order!

DISCLAIMER: I have twice ordered from Drew at nhaler and have nothing but appreciation for his products and service. I thought I'd try Innovapor next, they seemed really cool, but has turned out to be a mess.
I don't work for Drew, just another happy customer.

Add'l 10% Discount - Coupon code "SaveInNJ" Say I sent you in the comments box if you wish.

Oh, you'll always get some surprise freebies with your order and Drew's juices are the TASTIEST!!

Best Wishes to INNOVAPOR - I hope you solve all your problems and succeed mightily! When you've got EVO's again, you'll have my order!

Not a big deal or even a deal breaker, but you will pay NJ sales tax if you live in NJ..but thats still a 3% discount after the fact.....not bad!

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
NoMorButts4Me --- bad form kiddo ... you don't post something like that in a competing vendors subforum --

As far as the innovapor situation ... Ever think Joye produced a buttload of certain atty's, that were never purchased by so, and so, therefore offloaded the branded ones?

Parker from DS I know for a fact works with Joye, so if he has the same branded atom's, this would make sense ...

nephilim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
So-Cal
NoMorButts4Me --- bad form kiddo ... you don't post something like that in a competing vendors subforum --

Yes cashmere you beat me to the punch..... lets try to keep this thread clean and give Iv an opportunity to respond, to me postings that talk about deals elsewhere are irrelevant. there are threads specifically for that.

MidnighToker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
NC
I'd like to see what comes of this, but I'm trying to not follow it too closely. (although drama is VERY hard for me to resist and poke at:D) My communication with Noah has always been great regardless of the fact that I did not even place an order. ( I tend to pipe dream/window shop for a bit before committing) I did order on the 15th and we'll see how it plays out. I wish they were better prepared for the sudden influx of orders, but they ARE new to the playing field so... If I were in a rush for my order (first order, broken equipment, etc.) I am sure I would livid, but I'm not so I'll just wait it out.

If the 510 stuff are indeed fakes, I really don't care all that much so long as it works as promised. As for "Joye supposedly claiming that their attys are good for 100K vapes, we ALL know that claim is false as attys only last between 2 weeks and 6 months. Hopefully these new ones do improved that lifespan.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
My communication with Noah has always been great

Same here. Noah has always been very communicative and above board with me. I have no complaints on that front whatsoever.

If the 510 stuff are indeed fakes, I really don't care all that much so long as it works as promised.

Also agreed. The central issue for me is functionality. If they work as advertised, there's no problem for me as a consumer of them.

As for "Joye supposedly claiming that their attys are good for 100K vapes, we ALL know that claim is false as attys only last between 2 weeks and 6 months. Hopefully these new ones do improved that lifespan.

Yeah, that 100k claim is hot air. No question.

brownbrown4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2009
San Diego
I'd like to see what comes of this, but I'm trying to not follow it too closely. (although drama is VERY hard for me to resist and poke at:D) My communication with Noah has always been great regardless of the fact that I did not even place an order. ( I tend to pipe dream/window shop for a bit before committing) I did order on the 15th and we'll see how it plays out. I wish they were better prepared for the sudden influx of orders, but they ARE new to the playing field so... If I were in a rush for my order (first order, broken equipment, etc.) I am sure I would livid, but I'm not so I'll just wait it out.

If the 510 stuff are indeed fakes, I really don't care all that much so long as it works as promised. As for "Joye supposedly claiming that their attys are good for 100K vapes, we ALL know that claim is false as attys only last between 2 weeks and 6 months. Hopefully these new ones do improved that lifespan.
I agree, i'm not a fan of pirating, but i am a fan of good products at a great price. So stamp or no stamp. if it works great i'm not gonna cry about a label/stamp. and i highly doubt Innovapor are making these Atty's and batteries them selfs...
Noah and the team have been working hard to establish benchmark customer service, they will probably fill us in on the whole situation as they always do.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
Yes, I fully expect to hear from them in short order. My CS experiences have been top notch with them in every case.

Occam's Razor suggests that both Innovapor and Dietsmokes got taken in by the same vendor with promises of a good product at a great price. I had it happen with GENUINE US ROBOTICS Sportster modems!!! way way back when pterodactyls delivered the mail. Imagine my shocked expression when I found chinese winmodem chips under those stickers.

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Occam's Razor suggests that both Innovapor and Dietsmokes got taken in by the same vendor with promises of a good product at a great price. I had it happen with GENUINE US ROBOTICS Sportster modems!!! way way back when pterodactyls delivered the mail. Imagine my shocked expression when I found chinese winmodem chips under those stickers.

I wouldn't make that assumption until we hear from InnoVapor and/or Parked directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread