New Ovale eGo-C changeble system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanlee

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
S/W.Missouri
I'm confused by the video. It shows a spike and lots of stuff falling around. What exactly is supposed to be special about the eGo C? It's a serious question. Not being "smart." Trust me...I haven't the capability. :p
I am confused also.They really do not give any information on what it is or what it does.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US

ournature

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
bologna, ITALY

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
cool! thanks for reporting here.
Wondering if the plus of the ego-c will be only a cheaper price of the little atty module or a better performance/lifetime too...

Wondering the same thing. I drop a B atty per month - but am vaping 7 or 8 of them. It would be nice to just replace a module at a lower cost. I was about due to hit Heaven Gifts with a bulk order of B's for me and a few friends, but I may hold off now.

The black currant ejuice that I'm vaping now is still clear - a good sign. But I just switched flavors not too long ago....

update - after three refills with the clear black currant ejuice - still no discoloration or burnt taste with the ego-c. All else is good - not a drop of leak.... and I'll be testing out the 2nd core/module sometime today.

Last edited:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
At least it's a good idea to separate the cone and the atty. Should bring down the replacement cost as you go along from month to month.

I think that's the point. The question will be how much for the replacement modules and if they'll have them in different ohms. Now all they have to do is make the battery replaceable :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread