Question about the Halo G6 batteries and chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeInNYC

Oct 17, 2011
NYC, NY
I just got my Halo G6 kit yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far.

I charged both batteries to the letter according to the manual, but the charger lights (both the wall charger and USB) stay red.

The light on the batteries will turn blue then eventually turn off.

I thought the manual said the charger lights will turn blue or green once the batteries are finished, but this hasn't happened yet, even though I left both to charge the full 8 hours (one even overnight).

Is this normal? The chargers look identical to the SmokelessImage - so if anyone has those and wants to chime in please do.

Thanks!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I just got my Halo G6 kit yesterday and I'm enjoying it so far.

I charged both batteries to the letter according to the manual, but the charger lights (both the wall charger and USB) stay red.

The light on the batteries will turn blue then eventually turn off.

I thought the manual said the charger lights will turn blue or green once the batteries are finished, but this hasn't happened yet, even though I left both to charge the full 8 hours (one even overnight).

Is this normal? The chargers look identical to the SmokelessImage - so if anyone has those and wants to chime in please do.

Thanks!

I think this is normal. I have been using them for 2 months now and I thought it was weird that they didn't act like other chargers I have, but they work and my batts are charging just fine. bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread