Status
Not open for further replies.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
No reason to feel stupid! We're not born knowing this stuff!

VG- Thicker, more vapor, mutes flavor slightly, less throat hit- some cartos and tanks don't like too much VG
PG- Thinner, less vapor, more flavor, more throat hit- some find all PG irritating. Cartos like it.

A good mix to start with is 70pg/30vg or 80pg/20vg. Then you can go up or down on ratios depending on what you like/don't like.

Michael Curry

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2011
Panama City, FL
What's the best device/PV for accomodating a strong vg to pg ratio... or even a 100% vg liquid?

I've never tried straight VG, but it's pretty thick, and the way I vape, no carto would be able to wick it to the coil fast enough. From that I would have to say that dripping is probably the 'best' way to go with it, but that technique isn't everyone's cup of tea.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
What's the best device/PV for accomodating a strong vg to pg ratio... or even a 100% vg liquid?

At the moment I have a high VG ratio juice because I ordered it wrong. I'm using cartos and it's OK. I just add a couple drops of distilled water. I'm just not real used to it (and not happy that I have 90 ml of vg juice because I was an idiot).

Plenty of people on here say they use all VG juice and they're fine with it in their pv. Someone even mentioned that their supplier will thin it for them. Sorry, I can't remember which vendor it was. Your cartos maybe won't last as long, but if you need or want all VG juice, many people vape it and can give your pointers.

winter is coming - I am curious to see how all VG juice will work when it's really cold outside.

Cold makes the vapor last longer....My daughter thought it was hilarious when I exhaled into the ice cream freezers at the store and the vapor lingers a while after I shut the door. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread