Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
Currently the co-op will officially open today at 4pm CST and all names on the pre-list will carry over to the co-op. I will be working on a tutorial for the build (very easy) during the waiting period of the parts being made. I am running this co-op a little different as when payment is required, the payment + shipping + users shipping address will be required. Cuts down on multiple paypal transactions and data calls.
Dan

LINK to CO-OP: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ainless-steel-rebuildable-atomizer-co-op.html

Last edited:

fender0942

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
New jersey
Cool co-op dude!!! I would be all over this if I didn't already buy an Iatty recently. Still, I am thinking about it! Thanks for offering people the chance for a rebuildable atomizer!

Wondering how well the unit wicks and whether or not it leaks, however.

I have a g-tank and it's the best atty I've ever used hands down. You will love it. No leaks, wicks perfectly (once you understand how much mesh to use for the wick). You will regret not owning one of these.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I would like to see a video on the differnt tanks and a how to before the Co-op is closed. Also will this wick with 75% vg juices? I forgot to ask that kinda big thing for me.

Shouldnt be a problem Bigwill, I run 100% VG in both of my G-Tanks with no problem at all !!!

bigwill860

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2010
Connecticut
Shouldnt be a problem Bigwill, I run 100% VG in both of my G-Tanks with no problem at all !!!

Oh really That makes me feel so much better. I was worried about that. Also where do you buy the coil and mesh.
And was there already a release of g tanks already ? any pics or how to's anything like that. Also do you get a good vapor from these using the all vg juice like a normal say 510 or 306 atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread