9 Days - no response - no record of package at USPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the person who received your order- and you got mine. The only reason my issue got fixed is because you posted this!
I have been a Juicy customer for a number of YEARS now- and sadly the customer service is getting worse and worse. I am an ADDICT to nicotine, and my "brand" is the banana nut from them. But the last three times I have ordered I have had problems and as of right now I have been waiting on an order for 7 working days, 10 days since I ordered. They are IN atlanta, its less than one day to ship to me 20 mins outside of Atlanta- and yet its still not here. I have been out of juice for two days now. You can imagine my bad mood. I am seeking a new vendor who wants my money monthly, so if anyone has a similar flavor to the juicy banana nut, can you please help me out with a new vendor? Point me in the direction of someone who feels my monthly purchase is worth their time to ship in a timely manner and make sure its right.
I also now notice that they print the packing slip and say they mailed it- but if you notice the ship dates its never the same day as the shipping notification email. You cant track the item because they don't allow it. I am over it. So over it.

I have also been a customer for years, and I too am in metro Atlanta just miles from their location. I order things via the internet from people in the Atlanta area all the time - priority mail usually gets here the next day (at most 2 days), there is no reason that after 9 days I should not have my order and not have ANY notification as to why it is taking over a week to fill a simple order of eliquid.

Order Number: 3703
Date Ordered: Monday 17 October, 2011

Placed the order Oct 17 (10 days ago), finally get shipping confirmation 3 days later (3 days to fill a liquid order?) on Oct 20 (7 day ago) - click the link in the tracking site - and there is no information

- enter the tracking number in USPS - no record of the package...

The last time I ordered from them the package took over 10 days to get here and I was going out of town - I had to order from another vendor and have it overnighted to me in Florida because I ran out of liquid. I emailed them and complained about the fulfillment time and got no response.

This time I figured 7 days was more than enough lead time, figured that last order was a mix-up - now its been 9 days and no package, no tracking number, no response to my emails to both email accounts (juicyliquid and gmail addresses)

two strikes and I am down to a few drops of eliquid... I haven't smoked an analog in months and hope to never again, guess I need to find a new source.

If you hope to keep your customers you need to get your business organized. This is the worst service I have ever received from an online vendor, especially one that I have had been ordering from since 2009!!!

You have no way to communicate with you - your fulfillment time is dismal and you shipping notification is useless and basically non-existent.

Is this order ever going to come?

If you are going to do this, do it - get some quality control. This is obviously a reoccurring problem and I am extremely irritated.

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
I got an email saying there was yet another problem with shipping and they "lost" a lot of packages. I echo everything you said- and I have been with them since 2009 as well. I have now ordered liquid from three new people- and its so interesting, one will arrive tomorrow! (I ordered it yesterday) Imagine that! I hope I can adjust to a new brand. Well, I will have to I guess because I refuse to ever buy from JL again at this point. I am *that ticked off.
I have not smoked in three years- I had to go buy nic gum because this is day three of being out of liquid.
I can let you know about any new liquid I find, i am sure i will review them.
;o)

I have also been a customer for years, and I too am in metro Atlanta just miles from their location. I order things via the internet from people in the Atlanta area all the time - priority mail usually gets here the next day (at most 2 days), there is no reason that after 9 days I should not have my order and not have ANY notification as to why it is taking over a week to fill a simple order of eliquid.

Order Number: 3703
Date Ordered: Monday 17 October, 2011

Placed the order Oct 17 (10 days ago), finally get shipping confirmation 3 days later (3 days to fill a liquid order?) on Oct 20 (7 day ago) - click the link in the tracking site - and there is no information

- enter the tracking number in USPS - no record of the package...

The last time I ordered from them the package took over 10 days to get here and I was going out of town - I had to order from another vendor and have it overnighted to me in Florida because I ran out of liquid. I emailed them and complained about the fulfillment time and got no response.

This time I figured 7 days was more than enough lead time, figured that last order was a mix-up - now its been 9 days and no package, no tracking number, no response to my emails to both email accounts (juicyliquid and gmail addresses)

two strikes and I am down to a few drops of eliquid... I haven't smoked an analog in months and hope to never again, guess I need to find a new source.

If you hope to keep your customers you need to get your business organized. This is the worst service I have ever received from an online vendor, especially one that I have had been ordering from since 2009!!!

You have no way to communicate with you - your fulfillment time is dismal and you shipping notification is useless and basically non-existent.

Is this order ever going to come?

If you are going to do this, do it - get some quality control. This is obviously a reoccurring problem and I am extremely irritated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread