Status
Not open for further replies.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
WELCOME TO THE ECF

What your experiencing is that your body is healing itself from all the damage that was done during the time you smoked. It'll continue to improve the longer that you vape. Your going to feel more improvements in your overall health in the near future. Congrats on your success now and in the future.

Don't hesitate to visit other sections of the forum as well.

windwalker

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan USA
www.akstonhughes.com
"Lung Juice" for "Lung Butter" ?

Back in the day, like 3 years before the first e-cig every came out in 2004, a South Korean company offered a prototype 'Pine Oil Extract' that could be added to nebulizers and used to help clean the lungs of tar residue accumulated from smoking...

It never got FDA approval in USA, because well, it was really effective...

Fast forward ten years and nhaler.com has introduced 'lung juice' a mixture of vaping herbs designed for overall health and lung support... My sister in law, (who's an herbalist) said the nhaler 'lung juice' formula is very well designed to help clean out the lungs...

Of course, the FDA being what it is, prevents nhaler from telling people that is what the formula does. l o l

But you can find all sorts of threads on 'lung juice' here at ecf, I can't personally comment, because I just ordered some on Monday, and eager await it's arrival!

As far as the initial purge, I think almost all of us went through that, 'Chunky Lung Butter' I called it... now i'm really excited that some of the companies are producing formulas for a deeper cleanse of the tissues!

Maybe, that South Korean one will re-emmerge someday - "It's Like PineSol for your lungs" - No joke, in the demo, they'd put the pine oil onto an tar smear on glass and it'd loosen right up... You ever try to get tar off of glass?

Anyways, congrats on joining the wonderful world of vaping!

Muramasa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
@ Buster 3 weeks into vaping now for me and am coughing quite badly for about 3-4days now. and ya, the phelgm contains spots for black stuff.~

Btw it seems that i can feel a thing rough coating on the 'ceiling' of my mouth after vaping. Currrently on 60pg40vg 12mg nic. any1 has this feeling as well?

@ windwalker heard about it but never really knew what was it untill your post. Thanks~

windwalker

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan USA
www.akstonhughes.com
@osirisorion & @throatkick -

Yeah, I read a ton about it the other day. It's really sad and irritating that "Bach Flower Essences" can sell herbs and say anything they want about "Stress Releif, Detox, Lung Support, Kidney Support, etc.) but when someone tries to do something for ex-smokers - they FDA tells them they can't say a darn thing about what it's for.

So these guys over at nhaler spent all this time making this formula, and they can't tell anyone what it's supposed to do!

My sister in-law and wife are both really big into the herb scene (and I know a fair bit myself) - but my sis actually went to special school for it, and she says that formula those guys made is first rate...

Anyways - Nunnstar (not my wife or sister) did a really good detailed write up on it here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...scussion/227640-lung-juice-herb-benefits.html

Xaiver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Clearwater, MN
Howdy folks,

I don't think it's so much the vaping that's cleaning your lungs, as the not-smoking that makes your lungs clean itself like they're supposed to. The vapor isn't really like mouth-wash for your lungs, even though it might feel like it sometimes. I'm not really familiar with what windwalker is talking about, so I can't comment on that.

Just to be sure you know what's going to happen though, a lot of people (myself included) report a lack-of-flavor in everything at some point during the first 2 months. You'll probably go through a couple stages where you can't taste anything, but don't really feel sick, just that there's no flavor...specifically in your vapor. Don't panic when you get there, it's normal. Take that opportunity to vape some of the liquids that you didn't really care for, if you prefer.

Best of luck!
-X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread