• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Request a list of Canadian suppliers (Liquids & Vaporizers) (via PM only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
As much for my own reference as anyone who wants such information, I've gone through all of the Canadian vendors that I am aware of and have created a list of mods (tube, box, bottom feeders, etc.) and popular commercial E-cigs and disposables separated by category and listing every vendor that carries a specific type of product. The list does not include things like minis, superminis, penstyles, E-cigars, E-pipes and other such things, but includes all popular models (eGo-types, 808s, etc.) and all known mods from Canadian vendors.

I'm not sure whether I should post it openly though, given the current situation, for the same reasons the juice list is only available by PM, so unless it's deemed okay to post publicly, I'll make this list available to anyone who wants it via PM. If anyone who gets the list sees any discrepancies please feel free to let me know so I can update the list.

Latest update: Nov. 1st, 2011

Last edited:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Thanks a bunch mate! that's always useful for new converts :D and i recently converted two analog heretics so this will be perfect for them

That's one of the reasons I wanted to do this list. We don't really have a "Where can I get a..." thread specific to Canada, nor is there any real way to tell who's got some really cool stuff but to visit all of the different sites. So I wanted a kind of at-a-glance list that I can anyone else could use to figure out who's got the goods, should they have already made up their mind about what they might want, or want to know what's available inside our own borders.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
That's one of the reasons I wanted to do this list. We don't really have a "Where can I get a..." thread specific to Canada, nor is there any real way to tell who's got some really cool stuff but to visit all of the different sites. So I wanted a kind of at-a-glance list that I can anyone else could use to figure out who's got the goods, should they have already made up their mind about what they might want, or want to know what's available inside our own borders.

Great idea Mindfield and if possible could I also get a list so converts/ friends would have a Cdn choice.
Thank you, Vapoor.

Edit: WOW That was fast and it's a GREAT list. Thanks so very much for compiling this.
Thanks again Mindfield.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread