How much eliquid do you use?

How much eliquid do you use per day?

• Up to 1ml

• Up to 2ml

• Up to 3ml

• More than 3ml

• Don't know

• Don't care

• Have you seen the price of bread recently?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
mmm,i have just ordered rhe 901 for my first e-cig,i am trying to substitute a 25 per day habit eventually giving up (new years eve).
How many carts do you think i would need per week ? (high)

five carts per 2 ml.. some is wasted.. if u manage to convince yourself some of the 20 cig per cart claims are even vaguely correct u might manage on less.. self hypnosis is a powerfull thing.. he he..

trog

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
You know, it's hard from me to tell because I top off by injecting with a syringe into the cartridge every time I feel I'm not getting enough of a throat hit. And I change cartridges maybe once every two weeks. I know that's bad, but they still seem to work great as long as I don' allow the wool carts to dry/shrink up to the point that they are rendered useless or dysfunctional.

I also sometimes just put two drops on top of the atomizer metal mesh, and that really does the trick. I guess a couple of drips lasts me about one cigarette's worth of e-smoking/vaping.

I probably overdo it on the amount I use because I only use 16 mg, 18 mg, 24 mg, and 36 mg (Totally Wicked - thanks, Jason!) And I ought to really cut back because I'm asking for a heart attack or as stroke if I continue to abuse the usage of my e-liquid.

This is the warning about using nicotine replacement therapy: Using NRT is much less hazardous than continuing to smoke. However, if you are in hospital because you have recently had a heart attack or stroke or you have severe irregular heart beats, you should ideally try to stop smoking without using NRT. Seek advice from your doctor.

This is a great topic for newbies. Thank you for contributing it, Kate.

Last edited:

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
You're welcome Marian. It's good to hear from you, have you been away or something, I haven't seen you around recently?

Sanneke
1 cig = approx. 1mg nic
1ml of 16mg nic juice = 16mg nic
16mg = 16 cigs
10ml of 16mg juice = 160 cigs

There is 10ml in a bottle of Janty juice.
Does that help?

Thanks for the interesting nic-to-cig conversion. Scary!

And I've been entertaining guests from Belgium. Went everywhere: Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood, Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade, Venice Beach, etc. It was a blast . Now I'm back at work, and it's really tough to get back into the swing of things after goofing off for so long.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Thanks Trog.

It is hard to be specific but I just decided to average everything out for convenience. At least it gives us a comparison to work with.

Cigs are usually rated at 0.8, 1 and 1.2mg nic inhaled per cig. So if you adjust for the brand you used you can be more specific if you want. In' your case Trog it will be around 1.2mg per roll up of Golden Virginia.

If you vape 3ml of 18mg juice you are taking in the equivalent of around 45 x 1.2mg cigs.

As you say, assuming everything else is equal.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
Thanks Trog.

It is hard to be specific but I just decided to average everything out for convenience. At least it gives us a comparison to work with.

Cigs are usually rated at 0.8, 1 and 1.2mg nic inhaled per cig. So if you adjust for the brand you used you can be more specific if you want. In' your case Trog it will be around 1.2mg per roll up of Golden Virginia.

If you vape 3ml of 18mg juice you are taking in the equivalent of around 45 x 1.2mg cigs.

As you say, assuming everything else is equal.

i would go with the figures.. any figures are better than no figures..

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread