Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
A few updates here. I'll try to highlight them to make it easy browsing:

30ml and 100Ml bottles - Are back on the site and ready to go! We apologize for the short outage.

Raf-a-licious - Is now available for sale in 6,12,and 18ml sizes. (30ml and 100ml coming soon):laugh:

Single coil cartos - regular and low res versions are back up for grabs

Classic Green Bottles - We're looking around but these might have become extinct. We'll have more info on these later. :(

This Week - We'll be working on quantity discounts for our e-liquids to bring them on par with larger orders.:laugh:

This Week 2 - We will also be looking into T-shirt and other apparel swag for the site. Keychains and Hat Pins are currently available.:2cool:

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Forgive my ignorance, but, are you implying that you're going to add a discount to larger orders?

Okay, I should clarify this as it has come up in a few help desk tickets.

When ordering 10 or more of the same bottles of juice, e.g., 10 bottles of 18ml/18mg PG Hype, you will recieve an additional 5% discount to help the order fall in between our base pricing and pricing on larger orders.

Note: This is for SAME bottle and flavor orders. We get some orders from time to time of large quantities of the same smaller size and this should help break that difference between the two type of orders. You will see this update as it goes into your cart.

yulfrid8

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
I got 30ml bottle of 555, but how should I use it? The bottle is hard as glass and included spout was useless. It was a challenge to get juice out without squeezing the bottle. So I poured the liquid into another soft bottle, and that required precision and steady hand and I still made mess on my table. Great juice - terrible packaging!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Bump please can I have a answer.
Hey there Ben.

Long time

Almost 2 years now ive been vaping and your juice was my first real usa order and you still seem to not let me down.

When will 30ml bottles for raf be in stock.. Just wanted to check seeing if i should wait to place my order.

Thanks Ben

We're waiting on some newer bottles. We have some tester 30ml bottles coming in and we want to check them out before we put up anything else. When we get some better timelines (when shipments are coming in) I'll have a more precise date. We're looking at a week(ish) before they are up at the 30ml and higher range.

Long before the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale if I have my druthers.

bigwill860

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2010
Connecticut
Hey Ben..

So i just been checking and have not see the 30ml bottles for RAF. also now its off the site.

This really is upsetting please tell me it will be there for the black Friday weekend. You said the 30ml would be in but i never seen it and wanted to order some also was going to take the sale on the 30 mls and not off the site. ugh please let me know whats going on and update. Thanks much

We're waiting on some newer bottles. We have some tester 30ml bottles coming in and we want to check them out before we put up anything else. When we get some better timelines (when shipments are coming in) I'll have a more precise date. We're looking at a week(ish) before they are up at the 30ml and higher range.

Long before the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale if I have my druthers.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
We're out of Raf until a flavoring resupply comes in, but we're looking at it being up and available for the sale. I'll know a better timeline by the end of the day today. As for the newer 30ml bottles, we are using them now (our old supply ran out rather fast) so when Raf comes back up we'll have those options available.

bigwill860

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2010
Connecticut
We're out of Raf until a flavoring resupply comes in, but we're looking at it being up and available for the sale. I'll know a better timeline by the end of the day today. As for the newer 30ml bottles, we are using them now (our old supply ran out rather fast) so when Raf comes back up we'll have those options available.

Never herd back:( i know your busy just really hope raf is up for the sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread