Nhaler Announces, The Kick by EVOLV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Welcome to the official NHaler Kick thread.
While other posts may or may not reflect accurate information, you can rely on the information we provide as accurate, and most up to date information as approved by Evolv.
We are proud to announce that Nhaler will continue to distribute Evolv products including the new Kick module.
The Kick is a drop-in module designed to provide the same Regulated Power and adjustable Watts features as the Darwin. The Kick also includes all of the great safety features of the Darwin like short circuit protection and low battery cut-off
The Watts range on the current Kick module prototypes is slightly more restrictive than the range on the Darwin. However, the units that are about to start circulating are merely PROTOTYPES for TESTING purposes ONLY.
I have been using one of these early prototype modules and can happily say it is performing extremely well. I recommend using 2.2Ωs and higher to achieve the greatest range of vapable watts The Kick can deliver. While you can use lower Ωs, 2.2 Ohm and higher attys/cartos will offer access to the fullest vapable range. Also, The Kick can ONLY be used with IMR batteries.

While most 18650 devices will require dropping down to an 18490 or 18500 IMR battery to accommodate the space needed for the Kick Module, NHaler is proud and excited to announce development of The Kicked Xhaler to fit the Kick AND an IMR 18650 battery to enjoy longer battery life per charge cycle.
We also have another model that will feature some different Xtras.
You will be seeing various posts as the Kick prototype testers start posting in various threads and chatrooms but the facts are simple - the units they are using are beta level prototypes and their testing results and feedback to Evolv will facilitate Evolv's final decisions for the actual production product. I have it directly from Evolv that NO final decisions have been made regarding any of the final specifications. But I can say that no matter what the final specifications become - I am already convinced the Kick will be another awesome contribution from Evolv to the vaping community and will greatly enhance tube vaping experiences.
Evolv has informed me that they are in the process of evaluating and compiling a list of compatible devices as the Kick may or may not work with EVERY 18650 device. Once again, the testing of the prototypes going int circulation in the immediate future will help Evolv finalize all design and functionality decisions.
We look forward to carrying this exciting new product and also seeing whatever future innovations Evolv brings to enhance our vaping enjoyment.
Please post your questions here, and we will attempt to deliver clear answers.
I also discourage speculative conclusions as it is clear that nothing is finalized until Evolv makes ALL final production specification decisions.
Let the fun begin!!
Thanks,
Drew

hifistud

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2009
Sunderland, UK
We at vapourtrails.tv | ...... putting u back into vapor ...... will be quite heavily involved in the testing of the Kick - I take the view that it's a game-changing piece of kit, and my testing thus far has done nothing to alter that or diminish it in any way.

There's some footage (quite a lot) in my Haze Hour from 3rd Nov here: The Haze Hour - and there'll be ongoing reports as things progress...

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
well Drew here we go again brutha. dont you realize i am starting to get a bit to old for this stalking and buying. i am going to upgrade my pc tomorrow so i have a lightning fast processor.
KICK here we come. man when we all started vaping 2 1/2 years ago some before that and after that all we had were Kr808 and 510 e-cig batteries and leaky soaking wet mouthypieces. all our clothes were soaked with nic fluid. the people just starting to vape lately sure got it made. they go right to the good stuff. glad us old timers were of some help. Thanks Drew for doing what ya do my man. you have been great. People i am a solid user of 4 Nhaler liquids for 2 yrs now. Drewbacco R why not, USA and Tobacorillo. it dont get any better than that except using the KICK.
ok gang ready to rock and roll

Last edited:

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
well Drew here we go again brutha. dont you realize i am starting to get a bit to old for this stalking and buying. i am going to upgrade my pc tomorrow so i have a lightning fast processor.
KICK here we come. man when we all started vaping 2 1/2 years ago some before that and after that all we had were Kr808 and 510 e-cig batteries and leaky soaking wet mouthypieces. all our clothes were soaked with nic fluid. the people just starting to vape lately sure got it made. they go right to the good stuff. glad us old timers were of some help. Thanks Drew for doing what ya do my man. you have been great. People i am a solid user of 4 Nhaler liquids for 2 yrs now. Drewbacco R why not, USA and Tobacorillo. it dont get any better than that except using the KICK.
ok gang ready to rock and roll

Same here Cos, Drew's my Main Vaping Supplier- My fav is Plain Tobacco, Signature Tobacco and Toasty Cocconut. I remember a couple of years ago when all we had were 510/Kr808. Times have changed, its all good though. Now I know exactly what I like and don't like and who, how and where I choose to spend my money. I will be waiting to throw some more money Evolv way with the Kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread