Love my Virginia! But V4L out-of stock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

poodernet

Apr 14, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Hey all! I first Vaped in July 2009 (cheap atomizer-based junk). Now I've been a satisfied V4L customer since 11/17/2009, primarily due to their exceptional Customer Service (OK, their products had a lot to do with it too :)) So satisfied, in fact, that I've spent over $2k at V4L since then. I found 'my' flavor/strength on the first order (Virginia 24/36mg, though occasionally I like a fruit flavor or Sampler). Unfortunately, Virginia 24/36mg have been out-of-stock for over a month (as of 10/22/2010), and I'm getting a bit 'antsy'. (Cowboy, 555, Dunhall, and RY5 don't cut it. Hilton is closer, but no cigar.) What other carts are like Virginia?

Last edited:

poodernet

Apr 14, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
V4L has finally restocked Virginia and comped me two boxes (thanks Robert). It had been so long that my tastebuds rejected the flavor, but after a few days all is back to normal.

Also tried some cartos from LeCig, who also have excellent customer service. Strangely enough, LeCig D1 cartos only work with slotted end 808D-1 batteries (rendering half of my collection unusable), so I don't know how regular my orders will be. To their credit, they called me to make sure I got the proper design (thanks Michael).

In general, I've found very pro-active customer service at most online e-cig vendors. Such a cool industry :)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Still vaping. Still with V4L. Still experience their re-stocking problem. Tried a few other suppliers. Didn't like their products.

There. 3 out of 5 posts.

Cignot has it. In stock. PG or VG.

Not sure what your supplier/product problems were. If this is the real Boge/Dekang Virginia the liquid should be quite consistent.

poodernet

Apr 14, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks, Rickajho. V4L seems to always be out of Virginia 24/36mg (cartomizers). I've stuck with V4L because they're exceptional in all other respects.

The problem was finding a 'backup' supplier with a Virginia-flavor equivalent (should've been easy, since it's essentially the default Tobacco flavor of most of the non-USA suppliers I tried when I first started vaping). Naming-conventions made this 'hit or miss' (hmmm...does 'Carolina' = 'Virginia' --- that sort of thing). Now I keep juice & drip-tips handy as a backup.

Take care... (4 out of 5 posts, almost there :))

Last edited:

poodernet

Apr 14, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Well it took ya long enough! :laugh:

Just kidding! LiteCigUSA has some prefilled KR808 cartos too.

That it did (NO kidding). Virginia was re-stocked today (V4L) & I remembered to check here (ECF) for coupon-codes (32% off).

Anyway, now that I can post to 'regular' forums I'll visit more often. Gotta brush up on Jargon, etc. Keep vapin'!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread