All new advanced system elite 808 tanks are here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
:banana:All New Elite 808 Clear & Easy:banana:
tank/Cartomizers!!!

A Brand New Product just added to the Cig Easy Line of KR808D-1 tank/Cartomizers.

Elite 808 Advanced System Tanks.jpg

Now you can get the best of both Worlds with a combination of The Elite 808 cartomizer and The Clear and Easy 808 tank all in one!:drool:

THE NEW ELITE CLEAR AND EASY CARTOMIZERS USE THE LATEST HORIZONTAL ATOMIZER TECHNOLOGY

AND
THE
NEW ADVANCED INTERNAL CONE DESIGN

FOR

BETTER WICKING!:w00t:

SUPER EASY TO FILL!

EASY TO TRACK LIQUID!
EASY TO LOVE THE NO LEAK, EASY WICK CONE DESIGN!
AND THE FLAVOR ENHANCING AIR CHAMBER TIP!

Elite 808 Tanks.jpg

THE ELITE CLEAR & EASY CARTS WERE SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR THE ELITE 808 AND ARE WIDER THAN STANDARD CARTS BUT WILL WORK WITH MOST KR808D-1 BATTERIES IF YOU ARE SEPARATED FROM YOUR ELITE.

If you like the new Elite 808 Cartomizers and Cig Easy's 808 Clear & Easy Tanks on your KR808D-1 gear then you are going to LOVE these!:hubba:

They just arrived and are now avaliable here!!!

ELITE 808 CLEAR AND EASY CARTOMIZERS
Check it Out!:thumb:

SSV2
:smokie:

Last edited by a moderator:

Torrentula81

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
nowheres
Just wanted to post that these should come standard with kit from here on. They are great. Flavor compared to original ones is slightly less but its a smoother vape. No harshness even at 24mg. Less throat hit. More vapor.Mmm waffles. So its kinda like a milder version vs regular elite cartomizers. Only been one day use so will see how it goes from here.

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
i haven't had any leakage from the body or cap, just the air hole on the battery end after filling and replacing the cap but it is only about a drop. this is only initially and doesnt leak after that neither attached or seperated from the battery.

my opinion is that flavors are about the same, some are better.

I agree with you STLBluesNut!

Also, I really do not think the viscosity of the E-liquid has any bearing on whether the tank will be more prone to leak. I have had great results using thicker (VG based) juice with these tanks although, I mostly prefer using higher PG blends because I get the best flavor delivery regardless of the cartomizer being used. Some thicker based e-liquids do seem to gunk up filler type carts much faster especially if the juice blend contains any added sweetners that can stick on the coil like glue over a relatively short period of time. I have not really noticed this while using any of the non filler tank type carts.

The potential leaking issue is best covered in post #4 of this thread - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cigeasy/224647-elite-users-quide.html

SSV2

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
I just bought 3 packs. What about cleaning? and how long do you think one of them will last, meaning how many times can I refill one before moving to the next one?
thx!

Although Mileage May Vary.... I have refilled the same tank/cart over a dozen times using the same e-liquid. I usually have a few in rotation with different e-liquid blends. They are easier to clean than cartomizers that have filler material inside.

Simply rinse out with clean water, really no need to air dry as you can do a dry burn (if desired?) on them like a atomizer before refilling. Longevity of use would likely be dependent on the e-liquids your using?

Some thicker viscosity e-liquids with added sweetners are prone to eventually gunk up any cartomizer and shorten the lifespan.

SSV2

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
so, what do you suggest for the dry burn, bc that will get off all the gunk right? I consider myself pretty good at everything besides that, and thats just bc I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Once i get the coil red after a few 5 sec cycles, how long do i keep it red before releasing the button and how many times should I do it? I can't wait to get these. I love my elite carts, and my easy tanks, but these seem AWESOME!

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
so, what do you suggest for the dry burn, bc that will get off all the gunk right? I consider myself pretty good at everything besides that, and thats just bc I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. Once i get the coil red after a few 5 sec cycles, how long do i keep it red before releasing the button and how many times should I do it? I can't wait to get these. I love my elite carts, and my easy tanks, but these seem AWESOME!

It can vary..I do not know that there really is a magic number in seconds from a dry burn that will remove all the gunk everytime . It will take some personal experimentation on your part. :matrix:

There are many discussions about this on the forums as there are many different methods for simply cleaning cartomizers.

Keep it simple...it should not have to involve any great extremes on your part.

In fact you may never even have to do a dry burn?

I prefer these Elite 808 Clear and Easy tanks over the regular Clear and Easy's because, I like the design much better and in my opinion there is a noticable improvement overall in performance.

SSV2

Last edited:

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
It can vary..I do not know that there really is a magic number in seconds from a dry burn that will remove all the gunk everytime . It will take some personal experimentation on your part. :matrix:

There are many discussions about this on the forums as there are many different methods for simply cleaning cartomizers.

Keep it simple...it should not have to involve any great extremes on your part.

In fact you may never even have to do a dry burn?

I prefer these Elite 808 Clear and Easy tanks over the regular Clear and Easy's because, I like the design much better and in my opinion there is a noticable improvement overall in performance.

SSV2

I just recieved my order today.... And...

Oh my god these things are GOOD! The best that I have tried yet! Thumbs up times a million!!!! I got an extra elite battery for my girlfriend and we both agree, way better!!

STLBluesNut

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
st peters mo
Sounds like a wicking problem. Sometimes happens to me on a long draw especially when the battery is full and putting out higher voltage 4-4.2v. Try blowing into it when attached to battery. Will push air bubble into liquid chamber causing a slightly positive pressure and more juice to flow into quick. Don't have to blow like you're inflating a ballon or anything like that.

Sent from my LG Optimus using tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread