about how many drops in a 30ml bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
If I have 24 mg nicotine juice, is 20 drops (or 1 ml) equal to 24 mg? If I put 10 drops in the cart every time I refill and I vape that entire cart througout the day, did I just vape 12 mg?

WOW!! You just confussed the heck out of me!LOL

My commonsense always told me that no-matter how many drops you put on your e-cig, whether it be 2 or 20, each hit will give you a dosage of 24mg of nicotine within the vapor.

commonsense aside, I also base this on people saying that each hit of a real cig gives ya between 36-38mg of nicotine per-puff, so with each hit of vapor you are getting 24mg per-puff if the bottle reads 24mg. Also, it's the entire bottle (as a whole) of e-liquid that is 24mg, it's not per-drop (one drop 24mg, 2 drops 48, ect), or like food product as per serving.

Correct me in I'm wrong, but I stick by it :)

Last edited:

Levi

Jul 7, 2009
Roy Utah
WOW!! You just confussed the heck out of me!LOL

My commonsense always told me that no-matter how many drops you put on your e-cig, whether it be 2 or 20, each hit will give you a dosage of 24mg of nicotine within the vapor.

commonsense aside, I also base this on people saying that each hit of a real cig gives ya between 36-38mg of nicotine per-puff, so with each hit of vapor you are getting 24mg per-puff if the bottle reads 24mg. Also, it's the entire bottle (as a whole) of e-liquid that is 24mg, it's not per-drop (one drop 24mg, 2 drops 48, ect), or like food product as per serving.

Correct me in I'm wrong, but I stick by it :)

I think thats wrong. I read it only takes 90mg of nic (all at once) to kill an adult. MG is per ml i think. And i also read a cig is about 1mg of nic. Per puff is usually messured in micrograms i think.

EtherMagic

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
And, Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? Sorry, easily amused...

Not sure. Take a smaller container, use a dropper and put 1 ml into it and keep track of it. Count the drops, then multiply by 30.

A ONE, A TWO, A THREE, CRUNCH!!! :p A THREE! :D

I'm with the Owl on this one, 3!!!

I think thats wrong. I read it only takes 90mg of nic (all at once) to kill an adult. MG is per ml i think. And i also read a cig is about 1mg of nic. Per puff is usually messured in micrograms i think.

Then why is it I constantly read that there is between 36-38mg per each hit of a cig? I know it don't make sence as MG is not per-puff but as dosage.

My heads spinnin :(

I'll try to find a discussion on it....

Last edited:

vaporich

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
www.vaporich.com
Ok this will end the confusion.
You have a 30 ml. bottle. SO whatever strength u have, 36mg./24mg/18mg./12mg.
For each ml. you have that strength of nicotine. SO 1 ml. = 24mg. if thats ur strength.
Roughly 18mg. is around a pack of smokes. SO 1ml. is pretty much equal to a pack of cigarettes. I always say, in a 30 ml. bottle ur gettin at least 3 cartons of smokes equivalence. SO, technically, I used to smoke 2 packs a day, so I should go through about 2 ml. a day, and it would equal out. this 90mg. theory of Overdosing, is kinda ludacris. I mean if someone drank a 30ml. bottle that might cause a problem. but, with the mixtures in the bottle etc. You can pretty much vape all u want. I vape on 36mg. all day long, and Ive never even got light headed before. Hope this helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

imsewsure

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2009
Stuttgart, Germany
Ok this will end the confusion.
You have a 30 ml. bottle. SO whatever strength u have, 36mg./24mg/18mg./12mg.
For each ml. you have that strength of nicotine. SO 1 ml. = 24mg. if thats ur strength.

Perfect...this is what I thought but wasn't sure...1 ml. (or approximately 20 drops) equals the approximate strength listed on the bottle. Thanks so much for clearing that up.

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
a pack of camel lights is 14mg divide by 20 smokes you get.7mg per smoke...........you are definitely not get 36mg per puff............full flavored cigs end up around 22mg per pack divide by 20 and you 1.1mg per cig..........20 drops is close to 1 ml of juice so 30ml would be 600 drops.

There is no real consensus on how nicotine your body receives from vaping and everyone is affected differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread