Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I am pleased to announce that Super-T Manufacturing will be carrying the Kick drop-in module by Evolv! Like it's bigger brother, the Darwin, the Kick will feature power regulated, adjustable wattage with safety features like low battery cutoff and short-circuit protection. The Kick is designed as a drop-in module that will physically fit into your existing 18650 device while using an IMR 18490/18500 battery.

These are in the testing phase, so some aspects are subject to change and i will keep you updated with any news.

David

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Best news Ive heard in a while! The beauty and simpliciy of a P18 with an inexpensive VW module and all under one roof, right here at Super T. I cant wait!!! Keep us posted David!!!

Remember too, it'll go nicely with most all makes of 18650 mods, not just the Precise :) I think it's especially appealing with the Precise in that you get to keep the quality of the Precise and have the adjustability of the Kick without having to modify your mod and can revert back to all mechanical in a flash!

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
That is very good news indeed! A VW P+ is an absolute dream come true!!! :thumbs:

David, can you speculate on whether the Kick will work with a P+18500 and AW IMR 18350 battery?

That will be tested by one of the beta testers of the kick and i'll give a test too with my kick, so we will find out.

I really should also load test the IMR 18350 vs the IMR 18490/18500 at some higher wattages and see what i come up with.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
That will be tested by one of the beta testers of the kick and i'll give a test too with my kick, so we will find out.

I really should also load test the IMR 18350 vs the IMR 18490/18500 at some higher wattages and see what i come up with.

That would be great if you would test that! I know the IMR18350 batt would have to be changed a lot more often but I would love to have the P+500VW when out-and-about because of it's perfect size... I really hope this could work, can't wait to see what your tests reveal. Thanks.

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
That would be great if you would test that! I know the IMR18350 batt would have to be changed a lot more often but I would love to have the P+500VW when out-and-about because of it's perfect size... I really hope this could work, can't wait to see what your tests reveal. Thanks.

Darn it, I knew I should have ordered the 18500 instead of the 18350, here's hoping they come out with a 18200 battery so the kick can be used on the 18350 version or if maybe an extension cap (which I know goes against the Precise motto) comes out but not holding my breath :(

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
After the Kick proves itself, will there be a P+ version that will accomodate an 18650 with a Kick?

First thing we'd have to see is just how long it would be, might start to get a bit long, though an IMR 18650 saves a couple of MM over a protected 18650.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'd be interested in the p+18500 with the 18350 as well.

First things first will be determining whether the AW IMR 18350 will even adequately power the Kick. If so, even if the vape times are reduced, it might be viable. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread