Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ok guys, its time to release some more information about Odysseus (Iatty2). I hope no trollers come to the thread. This a common issue when a new GG product is released. Please dont pay attention :)

I will post Odysseus abilities while waiting for the video to get released on Friday. I am sure that all of you were waiting for a product like this. I did my best to satisfy everyone. I dont think that any of you will not be satisfied for a simple reason. Odysseus includes everything!

Odysseus has the Iatty features and much more. So, the differences between those 2 models are:

clear window
future ability to add sections
adjustable center pin to fit exactly to your connector
no plastic inside, not even one to separate the center pin from the threads
no o-rings around ceramic
adjustable liquid control from zero to max
accepts E2 atomizers
accepts 510 atomizer with liquid control
accepts cartos punched or not punched
ability to be used as a single atomizer for dripping
stopper on the adjustable liquid control to avoid overflooding by mistake
liquid is adjusted via mouthpiece
UFS compatible
75% more space inside ceramic to allow much easier installation of wick-wire
bigger slot than E2 ceramic

capacity with rebuildable atomizer=7ml
capacity with 510 atomizer=5ml
capacity with E2 atomizer=7ml
capacity on extended UFS= 4,5ml
capacity in short mode= 3ml

Width=23mm

Length:

with 510 atomizer=61mm
with E2 atomizer=61mm
In short mode=38mm
atomizer=26mm (45mm with its mouthpiece)

Videos for Odysseus

Last edited:

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I'm actually more confused now than I was with almost no information. Gonna be a long week...

LOL specs aside it will be a tank and rebuildable atomizer that can go in the tank or in other tanks like the UFS and I would imagine AVS. The tank itself will also accomodate regular attys and e2 cartos. XL DC's might not fit because of length but we will see.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
LOL specs aside it will be a tank and rebuildable atomizer that can go in the tank or in other tanks like the UFS and I would imagine AVS. The tank itself will also accomodate regular attys and e2 cartos. XL DC's might not fit because of length but we will see.

I got that, but I still don't understand putting the effort into another new tank when it works with the UFS.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I got that, but I still don't understand putting the effort into another new tank when it works with the UFS.

Knowing Imeo I have a feeling this tank will be an improvement over the UFS. I have no idea how it will be but in a way this may actually be the UFiAtty MK3

If I am right it may just replace the UFS. With the idea going forward instead of having to retool for UFS this month and Odysseus next month and GGTS/Stealth the following only having to retool for tank/feed system and PV.

Again this is speculation but that is the beauty of the Stealth since it uses most of the same basic parts very little retooling has to be done to make a batch of either.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
Knowing Imeo I have a feeling this tank will be an improvement over the UFS. I have no idea how it will be but in a way this may actually be the UFiAtty MK3

If I am right it may just replace the UFS. With the idea going forward instead of having to retool for UFS this month and Odysseus next month and GGTS/Stealth the following only having to retool for tank/feed system and PV.

Again this is speculation but that is the beauty of the Stealth since it uses most of the same basic parts very little retooling has to be done to make a batch of either.

It'd be really nice if that trend of upgradability continued and the UFS could be upgraded into a MultiAtty...

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
We shall see. Imeo is really good about trying to make his customers happy. And while I would also cast my vote with those that would like to see a lite version (pretty much just the rebuldable atty part) if for no other reason then Christmas is coming up and all my spare money will be going there. It may not be practical we won't know more untill we see the videos.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
all sounds a big improvement, what is the thickest diameter wick that can be installed inside the ceramic imeo?

Slot on ceramic is bigger than the E2. Its 2mm in width. The side slots are the same as the Iaaty1 Alan. But my fat wick that I send to all Iatty1 customers (before the E2 wick), fits much better to Odysseus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread