Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
2 Manual 510 batteries
2 Atomizers
2X6ml Bottles of Your Choice
5 Cartridges
Wall Charger
PCC-Personal Charging Case w/usb (for manual Bateries)

510 Elite Kit

innokin.jpg

innokins.jpg

Last edited:

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
great price- I pay'd more a month ago, elswhere.

When will you get some 510 batteries? I want all colors and led combination possible! please? lol

I need more juice from you and I keep expecting you to have 510 batteries- any color really!

One more thing- Your 24mg juice is great in my 510! What if I tried the 12mg High Voltage? Will it taste good in the 510 @ 3.7 volts? I'm trying to cut nic. down cause I like to vape all day..

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Guys thanks for your patronage...First of all JC I think your order was spot on with the flavor selections as tste is so subjective you never know...On thing I can tell you is JC uses more VG in their liquids so they tend to be a little sweeter than others, so you might want to try adding a little VG to some small amounts to see if thats whats missing for you...Now Robert, I do have an order on the way for some batts but the different colors require a higher MOQ than I am willing to risk at the moment...I am stalking my rep daily to the point of becoming a pain in the ..., and also Haunting my production Manager for the mod...In the near future all your batts will be in a box when the XHALER ARRIVES!!!!

JCC2K9

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
...I am stalking my rep daily to the point of becoming a pain in the ..., and also Haunting my production Manager for the mod...

If you want, my friend Louie Vil Slugger and I can have a talk with them... ya know... to speed things up a bit.

In the near future all your batts will be in a box when the XHALER ARRIVES!!!!

Not exactly sure what that means, but I'm ready to find out!

JCC2K9

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
Jusyt talked to JC on the phone and he got his order overnight!!!

I only live an hour away from you Drew, but that was ridiculous!

I used to have a house in Freehold, I probably would've received the order before I pushed enter.

Thanks for taking care of my problem Drew. Your customer satisfaction is top notch! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread