Join V4L in celebrating the Great American Smokeout with our "Trade A Pack For A Kit" event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
If you live in the Northbrook, Illinois area, bring your smoker friends to our Smokeless Lounge this Thursday! We are hosting a free public event to promote the Great American Smokeout.

If you have friends or family members that smoke, encourage them to bring in their pack of smokes to trade for one of our e-cigs. We'll have plenty of people on staff to assist newbies in getting set up. If you're already part of our family, then this is a great time to visit our Smokeless Lounge, see our store, and meet some people from Vapor4Life!

"V4L's Trade A Pack For A Kit" Event
Thursday, 11/17/11
9:00 AM to 9:00 PM CDT
Vapor4Life
4100 Commercial Ave.
Northbrook, IL 60062

RSVP on our Facebook Page at: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=135656026542129

Participants must be at least 18 years old.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Please tell me you arent liquidating .......

This is a cool special event to introduce the lounge...and you get a battery. Of course if you get a battery you're gonna need a charger and if you have charger..well you might want to consider getting a 2nd battery while the first one is charging. And..having 1 or 2 charged batteries is great, but in order to vape them you'll probably want to get some pre-filled cartos or some juice. Now, a lot of people really like Drip Tips so getting at least 1 if not 2 of those might be that bad of an idea. If you like the batteries, try one of these Pass-Throughs...they hook right up to the computer usb port...not only that but you can you use them in the car...and if you do...you might want to get..........

I guess you can see where this is going...............:p

I wouldn't lose too much sleep worrying about a liquidation! :laugh:

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
Exactly.

This promo is intended to introduce smokers to the alternative of vaping as opposed to smoking. A lot of folks with no direct experience look at E-Cigs as a novelty. The best way to change that is to get the product in their hands. This is a fun way to do just that!

It also introduces our retail storefront to folks in the area and if some of them end up customers all the better!!! I'd be less than honest if I said it wasn't about growing the customer base.

Liquidation? Nope. We aren't going anywhere but up!

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
On a more somber note, I've owned many companies over the years and the ones that that were cash-n-carry, open to public always presented a problem.

Unfortunately you never know who or what will walk through the door. Sadly to say people do some pretty stupid stuff over what amounts to pocket change. I'm sure the staff has addressed this and I can only hope that they have taken measures on the chance that something occurs.

Perhaps some strategically placed ninja attack squirrels with little radio headsets placed in the ventilation systems above the lounge might not be a bad idea. You know, set up a camera with a monitor in the back for Wader to view.....something goes down...and Wader gives the attack command. Trust me, nobody wants to stick around when facing the business end of a couple ninja attack squirrels.

Last edited:

wader2k

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
NE Illinois
25070_1419275729864_1471797365_3109.jpg

Please step away from the Cartos, Sir!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread