Vape Team Media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
The first video format on VapersPlace will be the VP LIVE Vape Team.

Aa informative video talk show with exclusive vaping content made by the community for the community. Our team was assembled with careful planning to cover a wide variety of topics by use of correspondents. Our ultimate goal is to help the vaping community be informed not only on accessories and devices but the social aspect of ecigs as well as the legal uphill battle that is facing us and will continue in full force in the future. Last but not least, we will be using innovative technology to make it easy and accessible to everyone looking to make the switch from analogs to ecigs, as well as assisting anyone having problems keeping smoking out of their lives.

Launching November 9th 2011 at 9:30 EST

24ez9dh.jpg

http://vapersplace.com/vplive/

Last edited:

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Join us Wed November 9th 9:30 EST for our launch, discussing local vape meets with a couple of organizers as guests. Tips and info how you can start your own vape meet in your area if there isn't one. The lovely Cheryl from cherryvape.com will be visiting as well discussing new products and what vendors can do to help new vapers! Plus much much more ...oh and did i forget to mention we are giving away a Helix???? ONLY on VP LIVE Vape Team!

VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Join us Wed November 9th 9:30 EST for our launch, discussing local vape meets with a couple of organizers as guests. Tips and info how you can start your own vape meet in your area if there isn't one. The lovely Cheryl from cherryvape.com will be visiting as well discussing new products and what vendors can do to help new vapers! Plus much much more ...oh and did i forget to mention we are giving away a Helix???? ONLY on VP LIVE Vape Team!

VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Tonight on VP Live VapeTeam Launch, we talk about local vape meets with a few organizer guests. How you can start a vape meet in your area if there isn't one! Cheryl from cherryvape.com drops by for a chat on how vendors can help and educate those looking to make the switch and also gives us a sneak peak into a few exclusive releases she is working on. Finally Jacinda_Ross our legal correspondent fills us in on CASAA updates, ban proposals and what YOU can do help protect your right to vape. Plus much much more... (did i forget to mention we are giving away a HELIX?) only on VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team 9:30 EST.

Here is a sneak peak with guidetovaping owner Blake :
Exclusive News On The VapeTeam | Guide To Vaping

Dimitris

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
Georgia
Wednesday Nov 23rd 930 pm EST You will have a chance to beat nhaler.com Drew in a poker hand for a chance to win a complete VariTube Kit (Also known as the Lava Tube)! All you have to do is call 1-216-200-VAPE and leave a message why you WANT to beat him in an entertaining manner. We will pick 3 finalists to come on live and participate and trust me i know you want the bragging rights and satisfaction to announce you beat Drew so start sending in your voicemails!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread