Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
  • Deleted by Abe
  • Reason: Odd post, I don't know who reno whoever are?

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
Just FYI, I tried placing my first order with Liberty Flight today and it didn't work.

I was hoping to order 10 boxes of cartos. I didn't like the idea of being forced to create an account for a first order, but if that's what you want to do, it's your store. Then I got to the part where I entered my info and was way less happy that it was through PayPal. I don't do PayPal. But all right, I'll do it as a guest. Only it didn't offer me the option of saying I lived in the US. Uraguay was there, but no United States or USA or anything else that might be the North American country between Mexico and Canada. At that point I gave up and ordered from somewhere else.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Really? Oh, that's too bad. Are you sure you chose the US website and not the UK? They are pretty clearly marked....

For what it's worth, I've been ordering from LF for over a year now, I'm in SoCal also, so I usually receive my orders within a day or two. I click the 20% off button before I put my items in the shopping cart. And I don't use PayPal either--I pay with my credit card.

Never had a problem.

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I just placed an order for an extra eGo battery and when I was making my choice, the 20% off amount appeared on the site and I selected it. After my order was complete through pay pal I noticed that the discount had not been taken out of the total. Not allot of money but I was kinda disappointed. Any suggestions for avoiding that problem in the future???

Maybe I need to do like Katya and click the discount button before I put my items in the cart. I thought I had. :(

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I just placed an order for an extra eGo battery and when I was making my choice, the 20% off amount appeared on the site and I selected it. After my order was complete through pay pal I noticed that the discount had not been taken out of the total. Not allot of money but I was kinda disappointed. Any suggestions for avoiding that problem in the future???

Maybe I need to do like Katya and click the discount button before I put my items in the cart. I thought I had. :(

Yes, you do! You click the discount button before you start carting stuff! If you see the adjusted price next to your selection, you're fine!

BTW, if you didn't get your discount, PM Ty! He's good people.

Or send him an email:

Support : support@liberty-flights.com
Sales : sales@liberty-flights.com

Last edited:

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
Yes, you do! You click the discount button before you start carting stuff! If you see the adjusted price next to your selection, you're fine!

BTW, if you didn't get your discount, PM Ty! He's good people.

Or send him an email:

Support : support@liberty-flights.com
Sales : sales@liberty-flights.com

Thanks Katya....
I emailed off a quick note this morning. I appreciate the post and the link.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Hello,
Love LF atty's but can never get code to work. :-(

How so? Just click on the 20% off button located in the left upper corner before you start carting stuff. The price next to the item you're looking at should reflect the 20% discount. If it does, you're fine--go ahead with your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread