Thank You Innovapor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lela82

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I just received my order and I wanted to tell you guys thank you!!

I had ordered the kit for couples and requested that the pcc's come in 2 different colors (so we wouldn't get them confused) not only did Innovapor ship me 2 different color pcc's they also shipped out 2 batts with BLUE leds and 2 batts with PURPLE leds!!!

I am digging the purple leds!

I know you guys have been receiving some bad reviews but I have to say I am surely sticking with Innovapor! My order shipped fairly quickly, great customer service, and overall a great product!

Thank you again!

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
this is similar to my experience with this company so far. Millie was usually very quick to reply to any emails i sent(i ended up sending quite a bit actually) and although i haven't received my package yet(expecting it friday), I will probably be ordering from here again if i ever need any batteries or atomizers.

What was your order number?

Vincent

Jul 7, 2009
Southern California
What was your order number?

my order was #902, but I messed up when trying to order express shipping so mark contacted me to confirm everything and he shipped it out priority mail once i sorted things out. He said my order shipped out with others from the #960's and was making sure I knew what was going on.
A small setback but I was happy to see the company handle it so well.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
my order was #902, but I messed up when trying to order express shipping so mark contacted me to confirm everything and he shipped it out priority mail once i sorted things out. He said my order shipped out with others from the #960's and was making sure I knew what was going on.
A small setback but I was happy to see the company handle it so well.

Here we go again...I was order number 874....Told today by mark that is went out today! The web info is still showing it was not processed.
Part of my delay was my mistake as well, but why some people get contacted and most others have to contact is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread