Grand Opening at Maximum Vapors!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddbak24

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
St Louis MO USA
www.maximumvapors.com
Hello everyone, I would like to invite you over to maximumvapors.com to offer a free coupon so you can get 10% plus free shipping off of your entire order. We specialize in custom box mods, so if you have any strange ideas of a cool box mod please feel free to contact me personally and we can get started on it.

The coupon code is: Letsgetrocking

The website is: maximumvapors.com

Coming soon free prizes

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Welcome to the ECF!!

I just noticed one thing on your site with your "Fun Box" mod... the only description you have is:
This is one of the coolest mods I have made thus far

You have more detailed ones on most of the other mods, and I think people would want to know what they're getting for $100.00, and just what make it so "COOL".... LOL!!
Also, some of the pics are a little dark, but Photoshop could clear that right up... otherwise your site looks good and prices are pretty reasonable.

Best of Luck to You!!! :thumb:

Toddbak24

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
St Louis MO USA
www.maximumvapors.com
Yes, that's my next project to try! From the research it looks to be fairly simple. I just need to order a bottle and feeder tube. I am heading to my box supplier today I will look and see if he has a box that would fit it. I tell you what let me try and make one and if you don't mind when I get it made I will send you one free and if you will sample it and give me your opinion on what you think. What color box would you prefer.

Any chance for a bottom feeder mod?
Signed up for the newsletter.

Toddbak24

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
St Louis MO USA
www.maximumvapors.com
Ok, thanks for the information I will get on this right now. I am still very new to this so I need all the help I can.

Welcome to the ECF!!

I just noticed one thing on your site with your "Fun Box" mod... the only description you have is:

You have more detailed ones on most of the other mods, and I think people would want to know what they're getting for $100.00, and just what make it so "COOL".... LOL!!
Also, some of the pics are a little dark, but Photoshop could clear that right up... otherwise your site looks good and prices are pretty reasonable.

Toddbak24

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
St Louis MO USA
www.maximumvapors.com
All done spacekitty

Thanks,
Todd

Welcome to the ECF!!

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
All done spacekitty

Thanks,
Todd

WoW!! That was quick!! I think it's great that you are willing to listen to what your (potential) customers are saying, and not afraid to try new things like a bottom feeder... so I'm gonna give you a little help by posting the link to this in another thread... :D

ARMYVAPR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
North Carolina
Nice that you make custom boxmods. I wanted to ask if you would be able to make a boxmod vv that holds 2 18650 batts and a screen that shows the voltage, on/off switch; no plastic box, instead one of the electric metal boxes used on the electric awitches that goes on the wall, 4 little magnets to hold the door.

hint: if the door is big enough it can hold a buttom feeder.

I think is a good Idea and for people with a job like mine during deployments would be the perfect thing. let me know.

you can PM me if you like.

Im edditing because I forgot to add 510 conection

Last edited:

Toddbak24

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
St Louis MO USA
www.maximumvapors.com
It will not exceed 5 volts with the regulator. It will drop as your batteries get lower below 5 volts.

I am doing a vv fun box and it should be finished and on the site by this week. I will be using the evercool chipset that will make it super efficient.

I am shooting to have 5 available on my website and then after that someone would just need to put it on the wish list on the website and then I will contact them when some are made.

Toddbak24

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2011
St Louis MO USA
www.maximumvapors.com
Hey funny Andrew over at Crystal Clear Vaping sent a guy my direction that wanted the same kind of box. We called it the in distructo box. I think that would be totally do able. If you would like hop onto the website and give me a call and we can work out how you would like this box made. For someone serving my country I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
Todd

Nice that you make custom boxmods. I wanted to ask if you would be able to make a boxmod vv that holds 2 18650 batts and a screen that shows the voltage, on/off switch; no plastic box, instead one of the electric metal boxes used on the electric awitches that goes on the wall, 4 little magnets to hold the door.

hint: if the door is big enough it can hold a buttom feeder.

I think is a good Idea and for people with a job like mine during deployments would be the perfect thing. let me know.

you can PM me if you like.

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Heading to my switch vendor to pick up some more switches and more boxes for the fun box mod. What is everyone's favorite colors and I will pick those colors up.

I think you should have the colors of switches to match the colors of the boxes... :hubba:

(and don't forget about white boxes, too)

Last edited:

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I really like 3.7V vaping... and have a few little mods of my own :wub: I think Blue will be next!!!

Tank-black.JPG Red Mod-1x.JPG B+Wmod.jpg

ARMYVAPR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
North Carolina
Ill have to wait to call because I am currently deployed. Ill be back in about 3 and a half month and I havew benn thinking about this mod for a couple of month now. Is somthing that looks pretty simple to make. Would be nice for my wife to buy me one as a welcome home gift since she is happy I quited using tabaco 3 month ago using the PV. thanks for this good service you are giving to all vapers. I will recomend you when ever I see someone needing a box mod, the pricess are really good. thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread