Zerocig

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
First and Foremost, hello all! I am excited about not smoking anymore and having been enjoying ecigs for 3 days now. I wanted to preface this question letting everyone know that I prefer pre-filled cartomizers as I do not want to go through the routine of filling my own for now.

I have looked and found three threads that mention this brand. I recently called them after purchasing one of their starter kits to find out what battery they are using. They told me that they refer to it as an M40, it doesn't have a manual button which leads me to believe that its an M401. The other three threads I found referencing the Zerocig kit looks as though people just sent them back. Their mini battery is tiny and part of the reason that I bought this brand. It literally is the size of a standard Winston with the Cartomizer, granted it doesn't last as long but it feels comfortable in the hand.

So my questions are is there a M40 versus an M401 or M402?
What other brands of Cartomizers are compatible with this size battery if any?

Thank you all for any help you can give!

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Never heard of M40

There is M401, M402, M403, with M401 being the longest and M403 the shortest and also M403 has no option for a manual battery. (most people here use and recommend manual batteries for all ecigs)

I started on M401 and M402 (manuals) and it kept me off cigs for the first month. By the end of the 1st month I bought two better models with more cartomizer support (I bought both Joye 510 manual and Vapor4Life KR808D-1 manual - the 2 most popular threadings, the 2 with the most variety of cartomizers, KR808D-1 having plenty of prefilled and blank cartomizers, 510 having mostly blank cartomizers but more upgrade paths with fat batteries and mods)

The only cartomizers I have ever seen for M401 are some old beta CE2 reservoir cartomizers (metal shell, not the clear ones)

Question - that does not look like M401 to me. What is the diameter? If it's at least 9mm diameter (i.e a bit fatter than a standard king cig) then it is not M401, M402, M403 and my first guess would be that it's KR808D-2 aka E9 like Greensmoke (if as the pictures show it is a male battery and female cartomizer). If it's a thin ecig (just under 9mm, same thickness as a cig) with male battery and female cartos it could be Chinese wholesaler model E8 which is like a miniature version of KR808D-2/E9. Nobody sells anything for E8 that I know of. But there could exist an M40 - there are lots of Chinese models that you don't typically see around.

Last edited:

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
Just wanted to followup with those that are new like myself. I ended up going with a V4L kit, and since have bought lots and lots of stuff looking for the perfect vapor. So far tastyvapors clove is the closest I have had to the old clove flavor. Thanks to you all for the help in that first week it was getting ugly for me!! =)

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
Dont be afraid to upgrade to a Big battery modle if the v4l kit just gets where your not satisfied with the vapor output.

Yeah, 200 dollars in the first month, and I am considering these modes you speak of. Have you used the GLV2? I see your vaping with the Provari seems way more economical than the Darwin but how massive is that thing?

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
The GLV2 is a super nice PV. I dont have one but have tried one and it is very nice. Many people are really happy with them.
The Provari and Darwin are obviously really nice, but also really expensive. The Provari is pretty big too which makes it alittle harder to carry when your out and about. If you want to try a bigger battery PV without spending that much money I would check out something like the Riva, kGo, or E-Power. All are 3.7V and use 510 connections. They are all VERY affordable and are a good way to get a better, bigger battery PV without paying an arm and leg. They all work great and are a nice satisfying vape. I use an E-Power and have been very happy with it. It has completely satisfied me and gotten me off cigs. It uses non-proprietary batteries which are really cheap and everything is replaceable on it so its very cheap to maintain.
So something like that would be a good choice to get your feet wet with a bigger battery PV without spending alot. If you can afford it though, all the GLVs are great PVs that work very well

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
Thanks all for the responses and warm greetings. Hoping this works. I had quit analogs for 7 years and went back to analog cloves which led to standard analogs after they banned the cloves. Thankfully I was able to keep it down to 2 packs a week but I just want to kick it, nasty nasty habit.

IMO wanting to is at least half the battle. Good luck and Welcome to ECF.

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
The GLV2 is a super nice PV. I dont have one but have tried one and it is very nice. Many people are really happy with them.
The Provari and Darwin are obviously really nice, but also really expensive. The Provari is pretty big too which makes it alittle harder to carry when your out and about. If you want to try a bigger battery PV without spending that much money I would check out something like the Riva, kGo, or E-Power. All are 3.7V and use 510 connections. They are all VERY affordable and are a good way to get a better, bigger battery PV without paying an arm and leg. They all work great and are a nice satisfying vape. I use an E-Power and have been very happy with it. It has completely satisfied me and gotten me off cigs. It uses non-proprietary batteries which are really cheap and everything is replaceable on it so its very cheap to maintain.
So something like that would be a good choice to get your feet wet with a bigger battery PV without spending alot. If you can afford it though, all the GLVs are great PVs that work very well

Very good information and thank you!

@lilac7779 thank you for the welcome!

tcherie

Moved On
Sep 3, 2011
Los Angeles, ca
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Un Registered Supplier

dbm2000

Moved On
Feb 3, 2012
OC