9 Months...Woohoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 years for me(wow how time flies!) the ego t didn't cut it but the bloog has performed so consistantly well that it has been easy to quit this time. It's been a month so far with very few rough patches(and I haven't screamed at any body yet lol). Thank you so much to all the people at Bloog. I can't express how great full my family and myself are.

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
20 years for me(wow how time flies!) the ego t didn't cut it but the bloog has performed so consistantly well that it has been easy to quit this time. It's been a month so far with very few rough patches(and I haven't screamed at any body yet lol). Thank you so much to all the people at Bloog. I can't express how great full my family and myself are.

You're quite Welcome, Bloogmeister (great name!). At Bloog, we love seeing this result. It keeps us pumped. Every analog not consumed is a personal victory. Stay strong; keep Blooging!

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
Well in the past nine months I could have had a baby.
That may have been very hard to explain.:facepalm:

Instead, 9 months ago today I chose to give up a habit that ruled my life for over 40 years.:2cool:

It took the quality of the Bloog to help me give up the analogs.

Keep up the good work Bloog.:vapor:

What is YOUR day count???????

Great Job, Shooter! Actually it should be great jobs:
1) Not getting pregnant LoL
2) Staying analog free for 9 months instead!
Keep Blooging, Bro!

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
Yep, that's 40 years at 1 1/2 - 2 PAD PLUS my cigars.
Breathing is a whole lot different now. Alot of things are different now.
Can't even imagine going back to analogs for ANY reason...

Keep on Blooging..
Every day is easier.

Hey great job, well done you.. 40 years huh? Damn.. i only smoked 14 years and geez couldnt breathe the last 10....

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
Don't feel like a dork.
Like I tell all my new customers.... All the COOl kids are doing it...
Use it to your advantage to strike up a conversation, then sell them...
I light that little blue light up anywhere and everywhere I can.
I love it when people come up to me and say "What the hell is that?"
That's all it takes.... Now you are mine... I have about a 99% close rate after that.

u forgot one
3. Making vaping look good ; ).........( i still feel like a dork when vaping out and about.....)

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
This is why every customer should sign up for an affiliate account. THese things sell themselves. People are drawn like moths to a flame by the funky blue glow of the tip. They're going to ask you about it, they're going to be as excited by it as you were when you first discovered them, and they're going to ask you where you bought it. They will. It will happen. So, you might as well have some business cards with your own affiliate code to give to them when it does. They get a discount, you get a little money, and we convert one more smoker to Blooging instead! Winners all around!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread