I Heart my Elite! (with pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-3.jpg -2.jpg -1.jpg

Sup yall!! I do not know why, but I felt compelled to take pics of my favorite e-cig! The Elite! This is kinda my brag thread. Sall good, i suppose! Been analog cig-free for 40 days!!! I can't tell you the amount of times I have enjoyed explaining my Elite to e-cig noobs. It's flashy, the perfect weight, and lasts all day! Share your Elite Pics here with different cartos and stuff. Who else can't live without their ELITE!!! Share here!!
pencil.png

bobalex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I keep 2 e-cigs in my shirt pocket; one is a Go-go, the other is The Elite.

When you scan through ECF’s threads you’ll see the constant search for The PV Holy Grail. First it’s this model, then a couple of months later another, and after that a different type of e-cig is touted as The One.

Here’s my version of The Holy Grail: an e-cig the size of a Camel 100 that lasts (battery and carto) all day and hits the highwater mark when it comes to The Big Three (Flavor, TH, and Vapor).

The Go-go covers The Big Three just about perfectly as far as I’m concerned but is nowhere near the perfect size. The Elite punches out the flavor and vapor, and actually has a slight edge on the Go-go when it comes to TH, but doesn’t have the battery life of the Go-go. The cartomizers for The Elite and Go-go seemingly last forever.

I don't know what other vapers are looking for in a PV but until my Holy Grail shows up … with the Go-go and The Elite in my pocket … I’m a happy guy.

P.S.

Why carry 2 e-cigs you might ask? I ping-pong between 2 flavors all day long.

I don't know what other vapers are looking for in a PV but until my Holy Grail shows up … with the Go-go and The Elite in my pocket … I’m a happy guy.

Nice double set up. I like the feel and weight of the Elite. The go-go seems too big for me. I'm super happy with it. I just wish the DIY whistle tips cartos were a bit cheaper. Maybe CigEasy will hook me up. *wink wink*

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Nice double set up. I like the feel and weight of the Elite. The go-go seems too big for me. I'm super happy with it. I just wish the DIY whistle tips cartos were a bit cheaper. Maybe CigEasy will hook me up. *wink wink*

Nice pics chinchilla!

I like the contrast of the white carto's on the sleek black battery finish!

You can use some drip tips on the Elite 808 carts as well. They are wider in diameter like the ones some folks use for their Go-carts.

The Elite 808 is going to have yet another sweet accessory available very soon that will compliment the imagery of that very sexy smart phone you have showing in your first photo with the Elite by it's side .:hubba:

More on that later.....

I need to take some more pics of my own Elite 808 gear if we are all sharing now?:blush:

SSV2
:smokie:

Last edited:

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
I just have to ad a post here. I just received a similar type battery kit yesterday and I love the size and the battery life but I don't love that it's an automatic. Go figure after I receive my 510 type auto battery, I find this great looking Elite on you tube. Well after I saw it there, I went to the cigeasy website and started hunting reviews on the Elite. So far all of them are great and thanks to you guys, I had to order one tonight and spend my extra cash for the week lol. I am really excited about my order and looking forward to seeing how the cartos work. Does anyone know what ohm rating these cartos are.

wendallb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Republic of Texas
wendallbphoto.com
  • Deleted by SSV2
  • Reason: Spam - Soliciting a product from another vendor in a suppliers sub-forum

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
My Elite came in the mail today and this thing looks great, feels great in the hand. I think I may have just gotten the best PV out there. I really liked my Ego but hated it being so bulky. I really liked the feel of the stick style but hated the batteries dying after a couple of hours. So this hits the spot and I love that it is manual, that makes all the difference in the world to me. Anyhow just wanted to post so if anyone is on the fence about buying one, JUMP OVER THE FENCE, it is well worth the money. Great product and omg really fast shipping, thank you guys for being a good company.

CANCHASER

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
LAKE WALES
I just wanted to answer the question about ohm rating on the Elite cartomizer. I found my answer on youtube on a review that was done on the Elite. I apologize but I can't remember the name of the reviewer but he tested these and they tested out at 2.3 ohms. I have been using mine for 2 days now and the vapor, throat hit and flavor are all there. Again great product.

I have been using mine for 2 days now and the vapor, throat hit and flavor are all there. Again great product.

I am forever grateful for my Elite. Went out last night and had some drinks, (which as a newish vaper is always slightly worrisome) But no analog cravings at all. I thank you CigEasy. I love the Elite cartos but they're just so expensive. I would prolly buy more of them, more often if they were like 10.95. I use them as little treats every so often. I have 1 left and I'm waiting to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread