• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Coupon Code for RTS Vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

r4nd0mCh40s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
In recent news with the recall of nic from BE and people tossing out their juice/nic from them Rts Vapes is having a good Thanks giving sale from november 24-26th 15% off everything there with the coupon code THANKSGIVING. The folks at RTS vapes test every batch of nic so there will be no problems like what happened with BE

lickwid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Milton, Ontario
In recent news with the recall of nic from BE and people tossing out their juice/nic from them Rts Vapes is having a good Thanks giving sale from november 24-26th 15% off everything there with the coupon code THANKSGIVING. The folks at RTS vapes test every batch of nic so there will be no problems like what happened with BE

Their prices are already crazy low, I got four 60ml bottles of 36mg for 40 bucks, with shipping, and it showed up in a week. Amazing service, great liquids and price.

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
I received my second order from RTS in the mail today (wish I'd known about the coupon though :facepalm: ) and so far I'm 2 for 2. Their packaging is discreet and labeled as "Propylene G and Vegetable G".

I ordered on November 15th, it shipped the same day and got here today (24th) so 8 business days from ordering to receiving it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread