Best China Suppliers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewster3006

Nov 23, 2011
New Orleans, La.
I would like to get references/recommendations from members on the China based e cig suppliers (Cartomizers, batteries, Liquid, etc.) Personal experience recommendations please. Costs are so much lower and shipping fees and times higher, but there are $ savings to be had, from what I have seen. Also, which ones to avoid and why. I am a big KR808D user. Thanks

Last edited:

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
greenhouse one is my favorite great prices on attys and carto I always stock up there, I never buy the juice but a I did win the 31 flavor sampler in a contest so I have tried them all they're pretty good none of the flavors are unvape-able and as far as shipping goes I alway take the registered airmail it says on the site 30-45 day but it always arrives in 10 day, they offer a one year warranty on all their hardware and a 30 day money back garrentee Greenhouse One | Electronic Cigarettes | Atomizers | Eliquid

Last edited:

twohandedcreations

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
orlando florida
greenhouse one is my favorite great prices on attys and carto I always stock up there, I never buy the juice but a I did win the 39 flavor sampler in a contest so I have tried them all they're pretty good none of the flavors are unvape-able and as far as shipping goes I alway take the registered airmail it says on the site 30-45 day but it always arrives in 10 day, they offer a one year warranty on all their hardware and a 30 day money back garrentee Greenhouse One | Electronic Cigarettes | Atomizers | Eliquid

thanks for the advice as im still a china fan!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
Last edited:

VapesAlot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2011
NFLD
ive tried bestecig.com, good service for me also they will throw in samples if you ask, i had 8 10ml bottles of samples when i bought my ego-t or kgo-t not really sure what it actually is not joyetech products but works so far. they carry only vg juices, the best ones i liked was cherry and mixed fruit and peach

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Any recommendations on their best flavors of juice?

I like some of their eliquid flavors but tastes are so subjective, it's hard to make a recommendation. Their prices are hard to beat even with the EMS shipping which is what I always used. As long as you make a large enough order. Factoring in the EMS shipping I was paying about $5.75 for atomizers but that was over a year ago. When you factor in their 6 month warranty, it actually cut the atomizer cost in half and they never (Best Ecigs) ever asked me to send the atomizers back that quit working.

I use to order Heavens Gifts Kant flavor because it was a smooth tobacco flavor unitl they changed the flavor a little and I didn't like it as much. I also use to order their RY4 but find I like Janty's RY4 much better.

Last edited:

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I was actually thinking about ordering from eastmall.net today lol. But what does the shipping look like when coming from china? prices??

It use to be $8 for the airmail (2 - 3 weeks) and $15 for the EMS (4 - 6 days). Remember, it's coming from China. If you add the shipping to the cost of the items you order and order in the $50 - $100 range. the cost per item or the cost per ml use to always be less than domestic prices plus their shipping. It's been a while since I have ordered direct so I don't know if it has changed much.

JQside

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2011
Canada
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread