Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Hi, thanks for all the warm posts in the members area really nice to see the support of ECF behind our new store.
This is a good spot to request products that you would like us to carry.
Mention prices that need to be dropped.
Anything really.

Watch for our grand opening December 3rd.........
Our entire juice line of Premium and Fine Quality flavours to launch tentatively for Christmas.
25 flavours 3 strengths, get ready for it.
More Lavatubes landing the 28th of November.
We also have a lowest price policy on all of the products we carry.

Thank you everyone for everything.

Mopar(Adam) :)

www.canvape.com

DevilFishPhil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Montreal, QC
Hey Mopar, this is probably the third time: congrats and all the best with the new store! :)

What I'd love to see:
- Drip shields (you'd only be the 2nd supplier in Canada to sell these)
- Drip tips (I assume those are already on your to-do?)
- AW IMR batteries

Looking forward to that line of juice!

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
New vendors in Canada are always a welcome sight, especially when the prices are this good. :)

Personally, I'd like to see:

- Second nomination for drip tips. You can never have too many.
- CE2 XL clearos in 808
- Vision Extreme (or v3, whatever it's called, the one with the injection moulded tubes)
- AW IMR 18650s for the LavaTube
- TrustFire 14650s and replacement parts for the E-Power
- The 2.5ohm SmokTech flanged/punched cartos for the DCT for higher voltage vaping

Just some thoughts off the top of my head.

vertigo

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
canada
Hi, thanks for all the warm posts in the members area really nice to see the support of ECF behind our new store.
This is a good spot to request products that you would like us to carry.
Mention prices that need to be dropped.
Anything really.
Also note that we have a low price guarantee if a price is dropped within 60 days of your purchase simply e-mail Tom @ support@canvape.com and he will apply a credit to your account in the difference.
Watch for our grand opening December 3rd.........
Our entire juice line of Premium and Fine Quality flavours to launch tentatively for Christmas.
25 flavours 3 strengths, get ready for it.
More Lavatubes landing the 28th of November.
We also have a lowest price policy on all of the products we carry.

Thank you everyone for everything.

Mopar(Adam) :)

yay! more lava tube :)

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Adam (Mopar), Congratulations on getting CanVape started! Nice prices and a nice selection of products so far. Will you be the vendor that keeps me from ordering across the border, I wonder?! :)

My wishlist:
* Resurrectors (Smoktech 1.7ohm Single coil) in steel. If XL sized, even better.
* More steel. I like the fact that you have "black" cartos, but I prefer using steel because I don't want to be fiddling with stickers etc. This for the Kanger's and Boge's.
* DripShield's, Yes!

Keep up the good work and pricing.

Ignitor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2011
Calgary
Would like to see a variety of mod batteries specially AW LiFePO4 RCR 123 3.2V 500mAh I know another Canadian vendor supplies them but there to expensive so I buy them from the states.I'm pretty sure all the GGTS users would snatch these up for 6V vaping for the right price also some steel SR attys would be nice :)

Last edited:

MrLyle

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Canada
New vendors in Canada are always a welcome sight, especially when the prices are this good. :)

- AW IMR 18650s for the LavaTube
- The 2.5ohm SmokTech flanged/punched cartos for the DCT for higher voltage vaping

Gotta agree with those. Especially the 2.5ohm SmokTech punched cartos. Also, that SmokTech tank is selling for 8.99US at Greenhouseone. Dunno if that counts cause those guys aren't in Canada.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Gotta agree with those. Especially the 2.5ohm SmokTech punched cartos. Also, that SmokTech tank is selling for 8.99US at Greenhouseone. Dunno if that counts cause those guys aren't in Canada.

I wouldn't count them personally. They can afford stupidly low prices because they can buy in ridiculously high quantities for maximum discounts from within China and just drop ship from there. Kind of unfair to compare their prices.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I wouldn't count them personally. They can afford stupidly low prices because they can buy in ridiculously high quantities for maximum discounts from within China and just drop ship from there. Kind of unfair to compare their prices.

Agreed! GH1 ships from China.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
I do look at chinese prices but the only way I can charge the same money is if I drop ship the product from China so it would defeat the purpose :) plus as far as any issues with product goes I would need people to ship it back to China. I try to match the lowest US price and or find a good price between China and Canada.
Stainless Steel stuff heard loud and clear will be coming.
Empiremods does not wholesale because they do not currently have the production capacity :( I will keep trying for shields.
AW IMR batteries I am on the fence with, I have never been a fan of them...but might cave to the demand :)
To come:
tips(today)
stainless(within 2 weeks different stuff will pop up on arrival)
juice(asap)
shields(keep trying)
AW IMR - grumble grumble :)

Thanks guys for all your input!

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
The IMRs work great in the LavaTube :)

As for drip shields, while Empire DS would be insane, how about the Cisco ones over at AvidVaper (which I believe is the same one Jack at HV has)?

Not a big fan of the AvidVaper ones, as they have a slight taper to them, that is kinda unsightly. Spoils the symmetry, IMHO. Maybe MAP one's? They are Delrin though, and only in black.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Drip tips will be added tonight.
Drip shields I will start to source.
Will grab Stainless Steel Stuff of as much as possible when reordering anything :)
*Also all carto's have been dropped in price in order to keep lowest price policy*

Why, Adam Why did you not have drip tips listed when I ordered :blink: .. I neeeeeeeeed them so bad!!(you should see the size of the tears smashing down on my keyboard :( )

I know .. it's a conspiracy to get me on the "come back !"... lol, just kidding ... kinda ;-)

And happy to hear you will be stocking more stainless kits and stuff because I really love the look of stainless, and I am realllllly gonna love my new stainless Ego-T 1000 mah passthrough ... so more, more, more stainless please and thank you :D

And now I will go check out the drip tips you did add for my next order ... provided that mama feels satisfied after the first, hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread