E-Liquid in a Normal Vaporizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicotine_nick

Jul 8, 2009
Ukiah, CA
I recently bought a normal vaporizer, the best one there is, the "Volcano Digit", you can google it if you want.

Now this device came with an absorbent pad for "liquid vaporization" mentioning "herbal essences." My first thought of course was if I could use it to vaporize liquid nicotine. I couldn't find any info on the internet nor any info on what you're actually supposed to use it for.

Anyone have any clues if it'll work with e-liq or any other liquids I could use it with.

Thanks a lot.
- Nick

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
Nick, This machine from what I could gather is for vaporing herbs. It doesn't say anywhere where liquids can be used. If I were you I would e-mail these people and ask them. I know you wanted it for e-liquid, but it may not work for that purpose. The rules state we don't discuss alternate lifestyles (as it applies to herbs..lol) on this board so be prudient about questions. Just a heads up.
Welcome to ECF!:)

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I recently bought a normal vaporizer, the best one there is, the "Volcano Digit", you can google it if you want.

Now this device came with an absorbent pad for "liquid vaporization" mentioning "herbal essences." My first thought of course was if I could use it to vaporize liquid nicotine. I couldn't find any info on the internet nor any info on what you're actually supposed to use it for.

Anyone have any clues if it'll work with e-liq or any other liquids I could use it with.

Thanks a lot.
- Nick

Hey mate I don't think thats a smart idea until you know what you're doing, I've been doing a series of videos on the iolite (handheld vaporizer designed for herbs) and when I loaded it up with e liquid I almost coughed up my lungs. So do your research watch some of those videos they might be informative.

nicotine_nick

Jul 8, 2009
Ukiah, CA
Thanks for the reply, I tried to keep that as drug talk-free as possible, I could be using that Volcano vaporizer for tobacco for all you know lol.

I mentioned in my original post that I couldn't find anywhere on the internet that mentioned the liquid vaporization, that's why I came here. Because the vaporizer definitely came with a little absorbent pad ,with some vague instructions about "herbal essences" (liquid chamomile, eucalyptus, lavender essences and the such.)

I don't see why it wouldn't work, e-cigs are basically mini vaporizers.

Any thoughts?
- Nick

nicotine_nick

Jul 8, 2009
Ukiah, CA
It certainly works.

I put 3-5 drops of 48mg Mrarlbro e-liq on the Volcano vaporizer liquid vape pad and heated the Volcano up to 300, I turned on the air until without the bag to pre-heat it and once to vapor started coming out I snapped on the bag and let it fill up.

It was a little harsh, but you could really taste the flavor and I got a good head change.

- Nick

Btw 300 F on the Classic is like 3 or 1/2.

Last edited:

Lithium1330

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Mexico
Hey mate I don't think thats a smart idea until you know what you're doing, I've been doing a series of videos on the iolite (handheld vaporizer designed for herbs) and when I loaded it up with e liquid I almost coughed up my lungs. So do your research watch some of those videos they might be informative.

Check this post: I-Inhale from Smokejuice.co.uk

It is full of tips to use the I-Inahle/Iolite with herbs, shisha tobacco and e-liquids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread