House of Hybrids featuring the Zenesis PV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Well, It's official... I've become a registered supplier.

Ever since I started building the Zenesis Hybrid PV, I have received loads of requests to sell them, and as many of you know, I have not sold them due to ECF registered supplier rules. I've decided to make it legit, and offer my PVs directly to ECF members.

Currently, I have A VERY LIMITED SUPPLY WHICH WILL SHIP THIS MONTH (only a few units, actually) and after the first of the year, I will be ramping up to be able to supply more.

The two models I have available are the Standard Zenesis, and the Mini Zenesis... The Standard takes an 18650 AW IMR battery and the Mini uses an 18350 AW IMR. Both are hybrid PVs... These are all in one units that have the PV, juice tank and Rebuild-able atty all in one unit... there's a picture of a Standard in my signature line.

Once I sell out of my current inventory, I will start a pre-order list for additional units.

Also, I am able to supply Stainless Mesh Wicks for Hybrid PVs and rebuildable attys. The wicks are pre-rolled, pre-oxidized and Pre-Seasoned in your choice of 400x400 for PG, or 325x325 for VG. The VG wicks will be shipped in VG and PG will ship in PG... by arriving pre-soaked, they will immediately wick properly!

Have you had trouble making that U Bend with no kinks for your ScubaGen? I have wicks available that are pre-rolled, bent, and oxidized... ready to add your coil and install. Next week, I will have a solid supply of Kanthal wire available by the foot.

Early in 2012 we will have a website, but for now... building PVs is the focus. I'll add the site when the PV business slows down.

Any interest at all, or questions, post them here, or shoot me a PM.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
The Zenesis Standard 18650 is $225.00 and the Mini is $195.00. These include a nice case, and enough preoxidized wicks and kanthal to rebuild the atty monthly for a year. The kit also includes a filling syringe and replacement screws for the atty connections in case you lose a few along the way. You get everything but a battery and charger.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Will this be able to work with the kick when its released?

The Kick presents an interesting scenario, as the dimensions are not yet set in stone.

The Standard 18650 version has enough room to use the kick with an 18500 battery based on the target size of the kick. The actual kicks that are in beta test are about 3mm too long, however.

If the kick releases in a size that wont work, I have room to change the configuration of the switch assembly of the Zenesis, and can provide a retrofit if needed. If somebody has a Zenesis and wishes to use the Kick under those circumstances the retrofit switch assemblies will be available quickly and at no charge to folks that have purchased a Zenesis 18650. Simply send back the original switch so I can recycle a few of the parts, after you've received the retro-fit.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Congrats on getting this going Zen! :thumbs:

The zenisis is going to make a great addition to any collection, and one I will have to add to my own soon!

Thanks Riddle, I knew you would be happy to see this as it evolves...

Also, for anybody interested in seeing a big homely guy ramble on about his PV...

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
I love the PV! I'm eager to go forward with the "Kick" when it's available.

Any chance for a dual coil set-up (2 screw points)?

I love the form-factor of the 26500 model! I am visaully challenged and a larger wick/coil construction/installation area is ideal for someone like me. Will we see any more of these in the future? Please? Will buy after holidays are done with my limited finances lol.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
The Kick presents an interesting scenario, as the dimensions are not yet set in stone.

The Standard 18650 version has enough room to use the kick with an 18500 battery based on the target size of the kick. The actual kicks that are in beta test are about 3mm too long, however.

If the kick releases in a size that wont work, I have room to change the configuration of the switch assembly of the Zenesis, and can provide a retrofit if needed. If somebody has a Zenesis and wishes to use the Kick under those circumstances the retrofit switch assemblies will be available quickly and at no charge to folks that have purchased a Zenesis 18650. Simply send back the original switch so I can recycle a few of the parts, after you've received the retro-fit.
Super thank you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread