Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I just wanted to make a seperate thread for the list since most people are not going to see it inside a random thread . This thread can be stickied if it turns out that Getsuckered flavorings are amazing . We just came to the conclusion that their are a lot of GETSUCKERED's flavoring that are Pg based and safe for vaping . I edited the list we got from Getsuckered and removed all the oil flavorings leaving only the safe to vape flavors . They do have a snickerdoodle flavoring which is interesting as well as a lot of other flavors that sound great .I also found a few old posts about a couple vendors using their flavorings in juices. Ill update the thread when my order gets here and i try them out . Heres the list

getsuckered-1.jpg

Prettycat191

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Plano, TX
I talked to someone there and they said any of their flavors can be made in a PG carrier. I didn't ask what size we would have to order though. :facepalm:

When I was reading the site, they said they could only quote for quart or gallon size, guess a vendor needs to set up a section to portion out their flavors, lol!

Prettycat191

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Plano, TX

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Ill make a clearer list when i get time . I though everone would be able to read it .

GetSuckered Fact sheet

NFI Non Flavor Ingredient NFI: Propylene Glycol (PG) base or NFI: Soybean Oil base
Flavor OIL Soybean oil base NFI: Soybean Oil base (solvent for Oil and Oil Soluble Flavors)
Flavor OS Oil Soluble NFI: may or may not be Soybean Oil base (soluble in oil)
WONF OS with other natural flavors Oil Soluble
PG Propylene Glycol – a solvent for food colorings, flavors and it mixes easily with water. And, it is used as a solvent in many pharmaceuticals including oral, inject able and topical applications.
PG based flavors would not have any other solvent in them
PG itself will not contain either glycerin or ethanol

Alcohol Base A mixture of Propylene Glycol and Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol)
Soybean Oil The solvent for Oil and Oil Soluble Flavors
NFI Non Flavor Ingredient
USP United States Pharmacopeia - standards of food ingredients
All Flavors:
Are vegan and dairy free (no animal testing)
Contain NO corn derivatives
Are Gluten free (to the best of our knowledge and belief)

Do not contain food colors
None of our flavors contain Diacetyl

PG FLAVORING LIST

Nat GETSUCKERED PG FLAVORINGS
Art Base Name

N&A PG Banana Nut Pudding Fl
N&A PG Bavarian Cream Fl
N&A PG Blueberry Cheeseck Fl
N&A PG Brownie Flavor
Art PG Brown Sugar Flavor
N&A PG Bumbleberry Fl
N&A PG Butter Fl
Art PG Butter Rum Fl
N&A PG Café Mocha Fl
N&A PG Caramel Fl
N&A PG Caramel Apple Fl
N&A PG Caramel Mocha Fl
N&A PG Champagne Fl
N&A PG Cheesecake Fl
N&A PG Cherry Fudge Ripple Fl
Art PG Chocolate Fl
N&A PG Chocolate Fudge Brownie
N&A PG Chocolate Mint Fl
N&A PG Chokecherry Fl
N&A PG Cinnabun Fl
Art PG Coconut Fl
Art PG Cookie Dough Fl
N&A PG Cookies & Crème Fl
Art PG Cranberry Fl
N&A PG German Chocolate Cake Fl
N&A PG Green Tea Freeze Fl
N&A PG Chocolate Fl
N&A PG Horehound Fl
Art PG Irish Crème Fl
N&A PG Jamaican Rum Fl
N&A PG Juicy Pear Fl
N&A PG Kiwi Strawberry Fl
Art PG Lychee Nut Fl
N&A PG Mango Fl
N&A PG Mulberry Flavor
Art PG Neapolitan Ice Crm.Taffy Fl
N&A PG Peaches & Cream Fl
Nat PG Peppermint Blend Fl
N&A PG Pralines & Cream Fl
Art PG Rocky Road Fl
Art PG Rum Flavor Fl
N&A PG Sherry Fl
N&A PG S'mores Fl
N&A PG Snickerdoodle Fl
Art PG Sour Apple Fl
Art PG Sour Raspberry Fl
N&A PG Sour Strawberry Fl
N&A PG Sugar Cookie Fl
N&A PG Sweet Cream Fl
Art PG Tequila Fl
N&A PG Vanilla Caramel Mocha Fl
N&A PG Vanilla Mocha Chocolate Fl
N&A PG Very Berry Fl
N&A PG Wht.Choc.Macadamia Fl
N&A PG White Chocolate Mocha Fl

Last edited:

Prettycat191

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Plano, TX
I know, all of my 9's, 8's, 6's, 3's, are all starting to look the same, lol!!! thanks for the link.

Lol, yeah, I need new glasses bad; getting some when my tax return comes this year.

Ill make a clearer list when i get time . I though everone would be able to read it . Maybe its just my 27" hd monitor .

I think it's more that most of us are blind as bats lol.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
How do you tell if a flavoring is oil based easily ? I got the Getsuckered flavorings i ordered today but am a little worried . The ones i ordered were all supposed to be pg based however some say flavoring and others say flavoring oil . The snickerdoodle says flavoring oil . I havent used any yet but the snickerdoodle smells pretty bad almost like spoiled milk mixed with sweaty feet . I have had some flavorring smell bad and turn out to taste good though so that im not to concerned about yet . I do however need to know how to find out if its a oil or not . Do i just put some in pg and if it dont dissolve its a oil ? 5 out of 7 say flavoring oil and 2 say flavoring . I was told when i emailed getsuckered that the USP and PG were PG based and all the oils are listed as oils . I didnt buy any that said oil .

Btw i also updated the sheet in my post above .

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Mix the Snickerdoodle and shake it good. If the bubbles move slowly then it's oil.

ANy other way to tell ? I guess its kinda hard if you dont know what your looking for . I shook the bottle up and it gets kind of a glitter effect with hundreds of small bubbles . I also put a couple drops in some pg and it looks like it dissolved in the pg well . I also shook the one that said flavoring not flavoring oil and it does the same thing . I then shook a bottle of tpa flavoring and the bubbles just dissipated in a second . The getsuckered are in a glass bottle and tpa in a plastic diffused bottle so i dont know if that has a effect on anything . Im hoping this is not a oil and i didnt getsuckered . The list clearly states snickerdoodle as PG based with no other solvents if you look at my post on the first page . I updated the list to make it clearer .

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
ANy other way to tell ? I guess its kinda hard if you dont know what your looking for . I shook the bottle up and it gets kind of a glitter effect with hundreds of small bubbles . I also put a couple drops in some pg and it looks like it dissolved in the pg well . I also shook the one that said flavoring not flavoring oil and it does the same thing . I then shook a bottle of tpa flavoring and the bubbles just dissipated in a second . The getsuckered are in a glass bottle and tpa in a plastic diffused bottle so i dont know if that has a effect on anything . Im hoping this is not a oil and i didnt getsuckered . The list clearly states snickerdoodle as PG based with no other solvents if you look at my post on the first page . I updated the list to make it clearer .
Shake the snickerdoodle and another pg based e liquid, at the same time. If the bubbles dissipate at the same time, then the snickerdoodle is pg based. Also If it's stinky, mix at 1%..:)

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Im thinking its a oil then because the small bubbles stay in the flavoring for like a min (big bubbles on top disappear quickly ) and on the tpa waffle i shook the bubbles are gone by the time i finish shaking however its hard to see if theres any small bubbles due to the plastic bottle not being crystal clear like the glass getsuckered bottles . If its a oil im gonna be ...... as it clearly states its not as well as them saying its not when i emailed before purchasing .

Should there be any noticeable difference if i pour some in water vs pouring some TPA flavoring in water ? I need to be sure before i go send them a nasty email

Last edited:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Maybe try a drop in water. Water & oil don't mix?

Ok i am 100% sure now . This is a ******* oil . I poured it on water and it clearly sits on top of the water in a rainbowish film in the light .The TPA flavorings do not. I also didnt notice it has the ingredients in small print on the label which say soybean oil . The two flavoring that just say flavoring say PG . I am ...... as this was NOT supposed to be a oil . I guess i gotsuckered for sure .

Heres what the ingrediants say :

Sugar free .Natural and/or artificial flavor .NFI. Soybean oil . All flavor ingediants contained are approved for use in a regulation of the FDA or listed as safe on a reliable published industry association list .

The two that say flavoring and not flavoring oil say :

Sugar free .Natural and/or artificial flavor .NFI. Propylene Glycol USP,lactic acid . All flavor ingrediants contained are approved for use in a regulation of the FDA or listed as safe on a reliable published industry association list .

Im going to email them now as they clearly lied to me as well as have snickerdoodle listed as PG USP on their flavoring list that i posted in the OP.

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Ok i am 100% sure now . This is a ******* oil . I poured it on water and it clearly sits on top of the water in a rainbowish film in the light .The TPA flavorings do not. I also didnt notice it has the ingredients in small print on the label which say soybean oil . The two flavoring that just say flavoring say PG . I am ...... as this was NOT supposed to be a oil . I guess i gotsuckered for sure .

Heres what the ingrediants say :

Sugar free .Natural and/or artificial flavor .NFI. Soybean oil . All flavor ingediants contained are approved for use in a regulation of the FDA or listed as safe on a reliable published industry association list .

The two that say flavoring and not flavoring oil say :

Sugar free .Natural and/or artificial flavor .NFI. Propylene Glycol USP,lactic acid . All flavor ingrediants contained are approved for use in a regulation of the FDA or listed as safe on a reliable published industry association list .

Im going to email them now as they clearly lied to me as well as have snickerdoodle listed as PG USP on their flavoring list that i posted in the OP.
That's terrible...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread