Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
The Kuwako is a magical accessory. It's simple, it's beautiful :hubba: and will certainly appeal to every Janty eGo owner.

Frankly, Kelemvor, Ournature and a few more I forgot to mention here, you guys know Janty since the start, you've been critical at times but you understand us and motivate Janty to make better products. I will make sure you get the new stuff, the moment it rolls from the production line! Shoot me a mail with your mail adresses ;-)

For those who do not know Janty's history: Janty has organically grown from within the e-cig community. We developed the Kissbox in 2008, the Jantystick in 2009, the King of ecigs "eGo" in October 2009. All of this couldn't have been done without the input from the community.

A little reminder from 2009: The Janty Ego - YouTube

It is only by discussing with likeminded people on the forums that Janty has become what it is today and what it will be tomorrow. And we think that we have some nifty stuff ready to be launched around Xmas 2011 and later in March 2012.

As for the TESLA: We abandoned the project in its initial form but it gave us another idea. An idea that has resulted in a beautiful new ecig on which design and technology we will build in the future, we call it the NEO Classic. Launch date: between Xmas 2011 and January 2012

revolver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Buenos Aires
The Kuwako is a magical accessory. It's simple, it's beautiful :hubba: and will certainly appeal to every Janty eGo owner.

Frankly, Kelemvor, Ournature and a few more I forgot to mention here, you guys know Janty since the start, you've been critical at times but you understand us and motivate Janty to make better products. I will make sure you get the new stuff, the moment it rolls from the production line! Shoot me a mail with your mail adresses ;-)

For those who do not know Janty's history: Janty has organically grown from within the e-cig community. We developed the Kissbox in 2008, the Jantystick in 2009, the King of ecigs "eGo" in October 2009. All of this couldn't have been done without the input from the community.

A little reminder from 2009: The Janty Ego - YouTube

It is only by discussing with likeminded people on the forums that Janty has become what it is today and what it will be tomorrow. And we think that we have some nifty stuff ready to be launched around Xmas 2011 and later in March 2012.

As for the TESLA: We abandoned the project in its initial form but it gave us another idea. An idea that has resulted in a beautiful new ecig on which design and technology we will build in the future, we call it the NEO Classic. Launch date: between Xmas 2011 and January 2012

I have confessed I kinda hold a grudge against Janty. However it is more of a mixed-emotional thing... As I really deeply admire you; pioneering ever since, and possibly that is why I felt a bit dissapointed to begin with... As I expected nothing other than constant delivery, so to speak... Perfection. Which may not be realistic in the first place. But that is what the eGo masterminds per se inspired in me...

Nevertheless, we could turn this love-hate ambivalence into full devotion if you made me a beta tester/ first units tester for the NEO classic. Now, that would be cooool and fair...

Just saying... Heeee...

;)

Last edited:

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
There is no questioning Janty's contribution to the e-cig world. The kiss box introduced the first usb passthrough and manual switch design (to my knowledge), they brought the 510 in the form of the Dura, they introduced the first widely available mass produced 'box mod' in the form of the janty stick, then they launched the eGo which instantly made all of the mods I had at the time pointless in owning. In a lot of ways Janty has been the forerunner in innovating the industry. If they hadn't been around many of the folks who weren't willing to vape a flashlight would still be dealing with 240 mah battery life...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread