Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Hello fellow Vaporers,

I'm going to do a review on the eGo-T I got from absolutelyecigs,

This is my honest unbiased opinion. The eGo-T is a really nice personal vaporizer and possibly the best looking e-cig on the market. The tank system is a very good innovation if you know how to use it right. It's pretty simple, you take the rubber cap off the tank, fill with your favorite e-juice and replace the cap. If you look down into the cone atomizer you will see 2 vent holes, line the side vents of the plastic tank up with the vents in the atomizer and push down untill you hear a snap, making sure its pressed all the way down. Put the cone onto your battery screw it all the way down then back it up just a little to line up your mouthpeice with the battery button. This gives you the optimal airflow and wicking to get the best hits without any leaking or gurgling.

You can chain vape the eGo-T all you want without getting any dry hits or burnt taste untill you have to refill your tank wich is a pretty long time depending on your vaping style. You can turn it upside down to see how much juice you have left in the tank once it gets low, The eGo-T batteries will easily last you all day before needing to be recharged and recharging is quick. I really can't think of one bad thing to say about the eGo-T.

If you're looking for a stylish, easy to use, long lasting, insane vapor producing PV, look no further. The eGo-T kits from absolutelyecigs are inexpensive and spot-on. They have the best customer service I have ever came across during my e-cig experience. If your thinking about getting a eGo-T, go check out absolutelyecigs.com, I highly recommend them.

Thanks for checking out the review of my new all day, every day PV.

Vape on!:vapor:

Optimo

Last edited:

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
After writing this review I fount out a few more things. If you take a screwdriver and pop the wick needle out of the atomizer you can use the cone as a direct drip atty with no bridge...the flavor is down right amazing and it wont leak unless you put too much juice in it. I drop 2-3 drops right down into the atty and im in vaping heaven for longer than using a standard drip atty with better flavor. If anybody knows of a drip tip that would fit in the end of the cone let me know!

Seanl

Dec 2, 2011
Pretoria, South Africa
Personally using about two to 3 batteries in a day. but they work very well and luckily I got a 3'rd battery when I bought my kit. As a battery goes flat it goes on the charger and I just use the battery that was least recently charged.

I am dripping though and go through about 3 to 5 ml a day.

Bit confused as the Ego-T (as per the box) I have does not have tanks but comes with cartridges.

I think the batteries are just getting worn in, yesterday 1 battery lasted me till 8pm!

Last edited:

Unspokenzero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Germany
Personally using about two to 3 batteries in a day. but they work very well and luckily I got a 3'rd battery when I bought my kit. As a battery goes flat it goes on the charger and I just use the battery that was least recently charged.

I am dripping though and go through about 3 to 5 ml a day.

Bit confused as the Ego-T (as per the box) I have does not have tanks but comes with cartridges.

I think the batteries are just getting worn in, yesterday 1 battery lasted me till 8pm!

The eGo-T does come with the tanks it all just depends on who you buy it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread