Status
Not open for further replies.

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
RTS is the only place I get mine. For me it has the best flavor. Nice clean flavor. Sometimes I vape it plain. Some call that "flavorless", but it really isn't flavorless... I just vape it either 70/30 or 60/40 pg/vg @ about 16ish mg. I say ish, because sometimes I do 18mg, some days I want 12mg :). It's a nice change sometimes.

Oops. I was editing it last nite and left out a sentence (Sometimes I vape it plain).:facepalm:. Didn't make sense. fixed it :)

Last edited:

mamamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Germany
Want to share a great vape recipe? Or looking for one? Here's the place :)

This is my version of Caramel, Coconut Cookie:

Total 20% flavor (Flavor Art flavorings is what I use for this)
25% Caramel
25% Coconut
12.5% White Chocolate
12.5% Cookie

What are the other 25% of your aroma? If you give a ratio in percent, then the total MUST sum up to 100% -- otherwise these aren't percents -- but only "per seventy-fives" :D

???

Sorry for being a nuisance, but I am a dedicated juice mixing freak.... ;)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Sorry for the confusion Mamamia! I'm mildly dyslexic and my math skills suffer.

Here's the recipe I use to make a 15ml batch of 12mg juice @ 20% flavoring

9ml PG/VG (your choice of blend)
3ml of 60mg nic
1ml Caramel
1ml Coconut
.5ml White Chocolate
.5ml Cookie

Wharf I've always gotten my nic from MyFreedomSmokes, but I've heard so many good things about RTS that I'm going to try them next time I need to order.

Last edited:

mamamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Germany
Thank you Bovinia! So your aroma proportions in % are approximately:

33,3...% Caramel
33.3.....% Coconut
16,75% White Chocolate
16.75% Cookie

I am aware that this now sums up to a bit more than 100% which is ALSO wrong --- but I just calculated it quickly in my head.... ;)

20% FA is a bit high, isn't it? These flavours are much stronger than the American aromas... normally, I start with 5% (FA) if I want just a single flavour in a liquid, then let is steep (in the dark & warm) for around 5 days, make a taste test ... and if it's really too weak, I add maybe another 2% or so.... For mixes of course, all the ingredients sum up to more.

mamamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Germany
In itself, it sums up to 100%. But 12.5 is not half of 37.5 ... there's the mistake ... *giggle* :D (never mind.... as long as you don't do that with nic juice, it won't do you too much harm). ;)

PS. I am also very much in favour of a strong (as it can get) flavour. It's just that FA explains on their website that there is a critical point with dosing too high, and that after this critical point your taste buds might be so overwhelmed that you might not taste anything at all beyond that point .... and some other (experienced) German mixer freaks also reported that the taste of their flavour went yucky beyond a certain percentage.... it's all trial and error. :)

Last edited:

mamamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Germany
Here's a recipe I tried out a few weeks ago -- and people who had a chance to try it, just loved it. However I used one German aroma producer's product which is highly concentrated and needs to be prediluted by a 1:5 ratio before using it. (The company is called CBV and their website is: www.aromavielfalt.de) .. anyway, maybe you can find these flavours also with FA (but then I'm not sure about the percents, again: trial and error). The other aroma came from Health Cabin (in lack of another option at the time).

Kir Royal (a wonderful drink in "real world")

5% blackcurrant (CBV - prediluted by 1:5)
6% champagne (HC)

Let it steep for a few days, shake well once in a while, put it into a dark drawer in a room at normal warm room temperature.

Enjoy.

Maybe tweak it a bit according to your taste. :)

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Not really a recipe, it is a "one flavor" juice, but I found these extremely helpful this time last year. Everyone knows this is the time of year for the yuckies and these juices were life savers for me.

Flavour Art Hypnotic Mist flavoring is a wonderful Sprite/7UP type of flavor that soothes an upset stomach. Their Peppermint flavor has the same effect on tummy troubles but it also is fantastic for relieving stuffy noses too.

Hypnotic mist is used at 20% but the Peppermint is very strong and I recommend using it at 5%. A drop or two of Ethyl Malto sweetner in the Peppermint gives it a candy cane flavor also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread