What's the best E-Pipe out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dharma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2011
Near El Paso, TX
I haven't updated my vape devices in a while and I'd still like a good E-pipe. About six months ago, the only options on the market were waaaaay overpriced, often out of stock, and some with an uncomfortable pin button. I'd love to see a model that's affordable and works great. I'd be up for small or large sellers, or even a trade. I do have a lot of 510 devices, so it would be nice for it to be 510 compatible. Let me know if anything's out there for Xmas. Thanks

i have been looking for the same thing and this is what i found it looks preety good for the price The Better Way To Smoke - New E-Pipe Kit with Cartomizers

It looks to me as a DSE601 under a new name; but could very well be the same ..... I've had at least 10 DSE 601, no one lasted longer then a month. You get what you pay for :glare:

Now I have 3 epipemods, and right they are almost out of stock, and you know why: It's a damn good pipe :)

is it to expensive?? No of course not - it works :rolleyes:

I also have a Sunpipe from del-sole.it . It's also a very fine pipe. High quality workmansship and just works.

Both are with 510 thread, and for me they works very fine with Ego Mega dual coil cartomizers.

Yeah, the DSE601 would work if only it didn't have the built in atomizer, right? That's too bad.

For me the biggest problem was the automatic vacuum valve. An epipe should be manually. I have also, a couple of months ago, had the brand new Ruyan epipe. It only lasted one week, then the vaccum valve ceased to function, and the price was $300 :-(

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
The problem is when you actually go to order the ones that Sunpipes shows as in stock are not in stock at Del-Sole, the site that actually sells them. It's kind of a weird setup. Try adding something to your cart and you'll see, unless they fixed it last night. I actually ordered and paid for one last night and it turns out it was already sold, so now I'm working with Paolo over there to make it right. Great CS, BTW.
You think so?? I think it's easy to see on sunpipe.net which pipes are sold out, as it is printed on the photo of the pipe.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
For a less expensive pipe (after you convert pounds to dollars, they will run to approximately $65.00 to $70.00 total, depending on shipping cost to US), you might want to check out UK Vapers forum member Mikrosoft. Here's the thread for his current pipe style, which charges with an ego charger: [FS] Mikro ego pipe - UK Vapers

If you are interested, you might want to join the forum and then send him a PM; that's what I did.

ChaosAffect

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Georgia
The non-removable battery kills it for me. An unregulated 18350 would give me about 4-5 hours of vape time (research monkey style!) and then I wouldn't be able to use it again for another couple of hours. I wish someone would just start modding existing pipes into 18350 models using the same type of setup as epipemods and sunpipes.
For a less expensive pipe (after you convert pounds to dollars, they will run to approximately $65.00 to $70.00 total, depending on shipping cost to US), you might want to check out UK Vapers forum member Mikrosoft. Here's the thread for his current pipe style, which charges with an ego charger: [FS] Mikro ego pipe - UK Vapers

If you are interested, you might want to join the forum and then send him a PM; that's what I did.

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
The non-removable battery kills it for me. An unregulated 18350 would give me about 4-5 hours of vape time (research monkey style!) and then I wouldn't be able to use it again for another couple of hours. I wish someone would just start modding existing pipes into 18350 models using the same type of setup as epipemods and sunpipes.

I agree with you Chaos, that his newer style with the sealed battery is not as attractive an option. I was lucky enough to get one of his earlier series, that looks just the same, but that has a removeable 18350 battery. That is perfect as a much less expensive pipe, as compared to an epipemod. But of course for beauty and an all hand-made device, Matt's epipemods cannot be beat.

Last edited:

yvilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Rochester, NY
I didn't mean to put down the Sunpipes - I was only comparing Mikro's less expensive modding of existing, mass produced pipes, which are great for that price bracket, with Matt's all hand-made creations. The Sunpipes are definitely in the same league with Matt's epipemods, in terms of beauty AND price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread