ACTv3 (Arry Carto Tank) is coming to Stormy's Vapor Cellar!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Arry has done it again!
Taking pre-orders for Arry's ACTv3, a fantastic tank designed for the Boge cartomizers with the punched hole.

Pre Order here

Screw on caps!
Built in 510 connection in the bottom cap for easy install and removal of the cartridge.
No slipping, no leaking and NO cracking due to a new chemical resistant material being used.

I have 10 tanks on the way and Arry is working on more. The first 10 will go to the first 10 orders when they arrive and the others will ship when the second order arrives. No ship date has been set yet but will keep you posted as it comes in.

See the video review here.

Thanks
Stormy ;)

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
Damn man, I was kidding. I already got a shipping notice! Awesome job Stormy! Look forward to trying this tank out. Love the simplicity of it. Hopefully it will work fine with the adapter on the GLV, just have to get it up over the button. I have used another tank that way previously but love the way this one is set up, plus a great price.

snoopyjkbx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
OC, California
not sure where to post this (posted on another thread as well), but maybe someone can help...

so i picked up an ACTv3 (Arry Carto Tank) to test it out and so far i'm really not impressed. the concept was good, screw on caps and built-in 510 connection for easy removal of the carto; however, i'm finding that the top cap fits onto the top of the carto too tightly so when i unscrew the top cap, the carto comes off with it (even though i screwed down the carto into the bottom cap TIGHT)! extremely annoying... also, the top cap hole seems too small, the majority of my 510 drip tips do not fit... none of my SuperT drip tips fit and only 1 Cherry Vape Ming tip fit (the others didn't).... anyone with experience with these?

snoopyjkbx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
OC, California
ok, i'll try the lubing the carto top and hopefully that'll be the trick. at least 1 of my drip tips fit so i can live with that.

thanks stormy!!

I had the same issue with the cart turning with the cap. I asked Arry about it and he said to lube the carto with juice. I did this on second refill and it's fine now. No issues with the drip tip, mine fit tight but went in ok.

Lowjack12

Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Cherry Hill NJ
Interesting. I have two of these tanks that I ordered from the U.K., and never had either of these problems. My order from Stormy should be in tomorrow, and I'l look to see if the top caps seem to fit tighter in this run as opposed to the two that I have now. The only issue I have noticed is when refilling, I get leaking when screwing the top cap back on. I've solved this by screwing on the top cap a little, then turning the tank upside down and finish screwing the cap on. No leaking this way. I really do love these tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread