Whats the best chocolate e-juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Freedom Smokes, I have ordered a small 10 ml of the chocolate covered cherries flavor. I have also ordered Chocolate Malt in a 3ml sample (5 total flavors; 3ml/each) from Blue Mist.

I've heard others in the chat section of mixing flavors. That could be an idea for the chocolate that you have if you have one that may go well with chocolate and have some extra. Try it out.

I will try to let you know about these two.

So far, I like the New Mexico Chocolate from BeeLiquid. I like all of the BeeLiquid flavors I've tried so far in fact. They are a little pricier than some at $20 for 30ml, but very good. The Double Chocolate from Vapure was pretty good flavor-wise too, not sure of the usual price on that one as I got it at their Black Friday sale for ridiculously cheap. The only problem with the Vapure double chocolate was that it seemed to gum up atties pretty quickly. It is pretty thick. I'm waiting for an order including Flavor Aprentices Bittersweet Chocolate flavor and will post back on that one after I get that mixed up and vape it for a while.

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Connecticut
Oh the hunt for a chocolate vape. It's really like mission impossible. So far (I must mention I haven't gone crazy trying to find a chocolate vape) my absolute favorite chocolate vape is Mister E's Manic Mint Chocolate. Coming in a hot second would be sweet-vape's Fudge Brownie I am determined to fix! Added too much VG to the stuff and screwed up the flavor entirely. Since I've just started some DIY I'm hoping some drops of chocolate flavor, a touch of ethyl maltol might fix it right up.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
e-Liquid Chocolate Double Flavor (HIGH 24mg) Dekang e-Liquid Chocolate Double Flavor (24mg) [e-Chocolatex2] - $4.99 : ValueVapor.com, Discount Electronic Cigarettes and e-Liquid

tastes just like vaping a hershey bar! Shipping generally take about 2-3 days. He has it in 12 and 24 mg. I think 0 nic too but I haven't tried it. If you like 18mg it's easy to buy one in 12 and one in 24 and mix the two together.

Now, if there was something that tasted like dove chocolate.. hehe

Yeah, but man it's good. I've seen quite a few juices selling for quite a bit more for the same quantity, and BeeLiquid's flavors are strong enough that it can be mixed down a little to stretch it(they offer up to 36mg/ml strength). I've even added a small amount(down to %10) to an unsatisfactory liquid to save it and give it the complexity and layering of flavor that I have yet to find from any other juice vendor. These guys are a very small mom and pop operation still, and I hope they grow large enough to be able to drop their price point a bit, though their philosophy is based on quality over quantity. They are also really nice folks to boot!(and no, I am not affiliated with BeeLiquid in any way:p)

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Are any of these good chocolates a clear liquid? My problem with good chocolates and cocoas is the sediment. I won't use juices full of sediment in my cartos because it degrades them twice as fast and not great on atomizers either. That's why I use V4L's WOWbacco as my cocoa - not a lot of flavor but a good hit and subtle cocoa aroma and totally clear.

I also bought Perfumer's Apprentice "Double Chocolate Clear" flavoring which looks clear like water but I have not tried to make a juice with it yet.
Perfumers Apprentice - Double Chocolate (Clear) Flavor

My fave ever was FreedomSmokeUSA Cocoa but it was chock full of sediment. And it was near-bitter. I loved the flavor but could not deal with the sediment.

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My experience in chocolate flavors has been dismal, also. I like stronger flavorings in most juices except for tobaccos. If it's harsh, I'll have to cut it. I'm reading here because I'd like to find a Hershey chocolate vape. Most chocolates I've tried are weak and disappointing.

If you like peppermint, especially for a holiday vape, Madvapes has a great Peppermint juice in their Candy Cane flavor. It's a mixture of slightly sweet and peppermint flavor like good Star Mints. Overall, it's an all day vape for me on those days when I need a change from tobacco flavors.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Are any of these good chocolates a clear liquid? My problem with good chocolates and cocoas is the sediment. I won't use juices full of sediment in my cartos because it degrades them twice as fast and not great on atomizers either. That's why I use V4L's WOWbacco as my cocoa - not a lot of flavor but a good hit and subtle cocoa aroma and totally clear.

I also bought Perfumer's Apprentice "Double Chocolate Clear" flavoring which looks clear like water but I have not tried to make a juice with it yet.
Perfumers Apprentice - Double Chocolate (Clear) Flavor

My fave ever was FreedomSmokeUSA Cocoa but it was chock full of sediment. And it was near-bitter. I loved the flavor but could not deal with the sediment.
That is the best chocolate flavor IMO..What are you waiting for?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread