USPS "Missent" Tracking Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
I hope I'm posting this to the right subforum...

But I was expecting some blank cartos from Smokeless Image today. They didn't arrive, so I logged into the USPS tracking site and the status says "missent." Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you think they'll just arrive later or should I contact the vendor I ordered from?

I am one sad vaper. I'm down to my last cartos, so I'm praying to the vapor gods that these arrive sometime this week!

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
Thanks for the quick reply. I looked around the USPS site some more and it says, "Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

The package did make it up to Maine last night, so I'm hoping it didn't wander too far off course! So I guess I will give it until Friday before I start to panic. For now, I'll go ahead and blame Santa for my December package woes.

EDIT: I think I'll order an Echo Stealth PV to make myself feel better. Clearly the best solution to this problem!

OrionLonestar

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Dayton, Tn
Apparently USPS is having some difficulties right now. I have two packages that were due in today, never came, and show that they left the nearest sort facility early yesterday but never arrived at the local post office for delivery...

From what i understand, The Florida sorting facility is one of the worst in the US. ive had a package comming out of Fl. sit for 5 days before it left.... and have had a few people say the same at different times... but thats just my experience with things being shipped USPS from FL

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
I had this happen last month.... i got i the next day:vapor:

Oh, you give me hope!

I'm trying to give poor USPS the benefit of the doubt. I know holiday shipping must be rough and I think they recently closed down a bunch of distribution centers. I can't help it that my favorite pastime is stalking my mailman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread