Not open for further replies.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
All-Natural Pure Mint Extract
Ingredients:
Alcohol (88%), water, oil of spearmint, oil of peppermint.

Pure Vanilla
Ingredients:
Pure vanilla extract [water, alcohol (35%), extractive of Madagascar Bourbon vanilla beans], glucose.

Pure Almond Extract
Ingredients:
Water, alcohol (40%), oil of bitter almond.

Pure Orange Extract
Ingredients:
Alcohol (89%),orange oil.

Pure Anise Extract
Ingredients:
Alcohol (79%),water, oil of anise.

Pure Mint Extract
Ingredients:
Alcohol (88%), water, oil of spearmint, oil of peppermint.

Pure Peppermint Extract
Ingredients:
Alcohol (91%),peppermint oil.

Pure Lemon Extract
Ingredients:
Alcohol (85%), lemon oil.

Organic Vanilla Extract
Ingredients:
Water, organic alcohol, extractives of organic Bourbon vanilla beans

Original Double-Strength Vanilla
Ingredients:
Water, glucose, propylene glycol, vanilla extract (alcohol, water, extractive of vanilla beans), alcohol (8.25%), artificial flavors,
caramel color. Contains Sulfites.

the rest of the flavors are use at your own risk..lol
Watkins Official Home Business Opportunity Web Site | Gourmet Extracts & Flavors

maybe a sticky?

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
From what I understand, any oils in flavorings are very hard on the atomizers/cartomizers.

Not according to many of us who have used them. I find any recipe with TA in it much harder on my coils. Oils in a recipe have not produced any effect that I do not see with any other flavoring.

I am talking about mint oils here, not soybean or cooking oils as they might be hard on a coil, but I cannot say for sure as I've never tested, or wanted to test them, in my equipment.

Lorann calls many of their flavorings oils, even if they are not oils, because oils are considered to be the most potent per volume flavoring so it is a marketing thing. And if you were to use Wintergreen oil at the same % as wintergreen flavoring, the oil mix would blow your tastebuds out of the ends of your socks IF you got any flavor from it. Maybe the bad-rap the oils get is from folks who didn't understand how to use them?

Please keep away from things you do not wish to use, by all means, because that is one reason so many of us started DIY mixing.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Your'e welcome. Also when you mix. Add the oil, and mix in the same amount of PGA first. That will cut the oil, to make it more soluble..

Heh hee, yeah, I'm used to oils.

I was thinking back to a time a friend was visiting as I mixed and he wanted eucalyptus and I mixed it up at 1.5% and handed it to him. He came back with, "No a strong eucalyptus.", so I mixed it at 5%. Since he is a Hoosier, his enunciation has never been great, but after that vape it had me holding my sides from the laughing.

(Yeah, I could of put a bit of Koolada or menthol in it, but where is the fun in that?)

I was wondering how far over the boundry I went.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Heh hee, yeah, I'm used to oils.

I was thinking back to a time a friend was visiting as I mixed and he wanted eucalyptus and I mixed it up at 1.5% and handed it to him. He came back with, "No a strong eucalyptus.", so I mixed it at 5%. Since he is a Hoosier, his enunciation has never been great, but after that vape it had me holding my sides from the laughing.

(Yeah, I could of put a bit of Koolada or menthol in it, but where is the fun in that?)

I was wondering how far over the boundry I went.
1% always worked for me.. I got mine from TPA, It's very strong, but that's me.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
They are not weak, I have tried some, and no you don't always get what you pay for. Some of Flavour Art plain old sucks--more money and from Italy doesn't mean its better. And some people can't afford to get all high and mighty about things. Capella's is expensive for some. I do recommend anyone interested in Watkins to select the ones in the PG bases not the pure oils.

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
They are not weak, I have tried some, and no you don't always get what you pay for. Some of Flavour Art plain old sucks--more money and from Italy doesn't mean its better. And some people can't afford to get all high and mighty about things. Capella's is expensive for some. I do recommend anyone interested in Watkins to select the ones in the PG bases not the pure oils.

thats why i posted the ingredients and then the link so everybody could see if they could find different options with flavors available at all Walmarts... and all the Watkins i remember growing up with were never week in flavor

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
thats why i posted the ingredients and then the link so everybody could see if they could find different options with flavors available at all Walmarts... and all the Watkins i remember growing up with were never week in flavor

I think they are a decent caliber product. They even sell their products at health food stores. To tell you the truth, I preferred the taste of the ones I decided to try over some of commonly used TFA and Loranns which were hit or miss with me. This is all very subjective as we all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread