Status
Not open for further replies.

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
I spoke with Annette and received her permission to start a swap thread here. Hopefully Annette can make this a “sticky” for us, so it will stay at the top. I hope we all have fun with this and that it enables us to try new flavors or pass on flavors that just aren’t for us!

This thread is for trading/swapping Virgin Vapor e-liquid’s (or any Virgin Vapor product)

Post what you have to trade/swap. Please include mg and VG/PG mix.

If you have a preference on what you would like in trade for the swap, post it. ( Virgin Vapor Gift Certificate, trade for certain other flavors, etc.)

Please, no selling here, that is what the classifieds are for. Interested parties should pm the poster with their offer.

Once the products are traded, please edit your post to state that they are no longer available.

Please realize that Annette is not responsible for any swaps that go bad, we all have to use our own judgment of each other and hopefully we will all honor our deals.

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
I am in desperate need of some Buttercream Mint...I spilled most of mine! Help!

I have flavors to swap (I'll see which ones and edit my post) or I can just buy it from you.

Here's what I have to swap:

1/4 oz bottles (all 18 mg, 100% VG):

Espresso
Pina Colada
Vanilla Blackberry Swirl
Banana Coconut Colada

Small bottles:

Blueberry Bliss
Kir Royale

All bottles are almost completely full, with just a few drops missing. :)

Last edited:

hollyberry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Raleigh, North Carolina
Holly, I have some running to do this morning, but I will check my stash and see what I have for you, okay? The only problem is I only vape 5 /6mg...could that work for you at all? Let me know and I'll check back here after I get home and see what I have! :)

That would be awesome! I'm not even concerned with the nic level....I just need some BCM! lol

This was my first bottle! Argggg!

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
SOS!!! MAYDAY, MAYDAY! :)

I've only been vaping a couple of weeks and received my samples from VirginVapor today. As I was testing Kona Velvet my tastebuds were screaming "THIS IS THE ONE!". Going back to the bottle to get more for the atty, I knocked the bottle over and over half of it had spilled before I could react. Bummer!

Now I see that no new orders will be shipped until January 4th or after. OH NO!! :)

So does anyone have any amount of Kona Velvet that they would be willing to swap for sample sizes of Maple French Toast & Black Cherry Marshmallow? Each of them are full but minus about 3 drops for testing.

Thanks much!
Gloria

rosepetal

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
My World
SOS!!! MAYDAY, MAYDAY! :)

I've only been vaping a couple of weeks and received my samples from VirginVapor today. As I was testing Kona Velvet my tastebuds were screaming "THIS IS THE ONE!". Going back to the bottle to get more for the atty, I knocked the bottle over and over half of it had spilled before I could react. Bummer!

Now I see that no new orders will be shipped until January 4th or after. OH NO!! :)

So does anyone have any amount of Kona Velvet that they would be willing to swap for sample sizes of Maple French Toast & Black Cherry Marshmallow? Each of them are full but minus about 3 drops for testing.

Thanks much!
Gloria

No Kona Velvet, but I have a stash of Kona Coffee Milkshake if that will help you out.
Guess it would help if I said it's 50PG/50VG 12mg

Last edited:

rootwhacker

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
East Wenatchee, WA
I think I have an unopened 1oz bottle of ECOpure Caramel Kona Milkshake I could probably live without for a few weeks, it's been steeping about 3 weeks now. 100% VG, 24mg.

The caveat being my home computer is on the fritz, I'm typing this from work because they called me on for an emergency, so I may not see your reply right away...

Gloria

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2011
midwest
How generous of both of you! Thank you rosepetal & rootwhacker!!!!

I apologize for not responding sooner.

I will PM both of you to work out the details and if you're unable to send a smaller amount that is more equal to what I have as samples, I would be happy to include some cash to make up the difference.

Thanks again & Happy Holidays!
Gloria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread