Status
Not open for further replies.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
haha you did good . Im sure you will love them . Let me know how the kalua and cream is . I almost bought that one my last order . Since their flavors are as realistic as i found anywhere im thinking that one will be amazing even by itself . Popcorn is soo good . The only thing weird about using it by itself is it taste much better in a atty then it does in a carto .

Im sure the first time you try the stawberrys you will be raving about them forever . They are that good .

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Str8, you ever tried MsTs buttered popcorn? if how the capella compare to it?

I havent tried msTs buttered popcorn but i have tried TVR popcorn which is pretty much capellas popcorn as a stand alone flavor . Like hoosier said you dont want to go to high a percent . Right at 8-10% works for me but i havent done a lot of experimenting with it yet . Capellas popcorn is like the jelly belly popcorn jelly beans . Tpa popcorn is like real movie theater popcorn . I prefer capellas but i do like both .

minigoat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
USA
I really need y'all to stop talking about wonderful stuff and review some crappy stuff for a while. I can't keep up with the Kardashians and i'm certainly having trouble keeping up with you as well. Here is my most recent shopping cart full.

1st Flavor: Graham Cracker
2nd Flavor: Strawberries & Cream
3rd Flavor: Caramel
4th Flavor: Double Chocolate
5th Flavor: Waffle
6th Flavor: Raspberry

1st Flavor: Coconut
2nd Flavor: Milk Chocolate Toffee
3rd Flavor: Peanut Butter
4th Flavor: Popcorn
5th Flavor: Sweet Strawberry
6th Flavor: Pina Colada

Thank you...

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
Yeah, I have a 4oz bottle of this puppy. Simply amazing.

I agree. I got my package and mixed some stuff up right away. I don't usually even bother trying things without some steeping, but I couldn't resist... and it was great. Double Chocolate + Fudge Brownie + Cin. Danish = something like a delicious chocolate cinnamon cookie. Then I tried some of that mixed with my tobacco base... also very good. I guess chocolate cinnamon tobacco might sound a little odd. I really like it though.

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Give me another week or two and ill be there .haha .Hopefully not lol

Most people would say why would you need all those flavoring . Well you kinda do need all of them . You cant make a good juice with one flavor most of the time and to make a great juice you really need flavors you wouldnt think of using alone . All the flavors i have will be used in mixes and having a lot of different flavors gives us the ability to make something nice . I didnt get into diy'ing to just have something to vape .I got into to make better juices to vape . Plus i dont need to go buy 10 5.00 samples every time i make a order from a vendor .That in itself pay for DIY'ing .If im thinking of trying a flavor from a vendor i go and work on making my own . The only juices i buy now are the couple juices i know i already love and cant make or be without

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread