Minors vaping e-cigs on YouTube January 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
Please leave comments, thumbs down, and flag these videos for :Harmful Dangerous Acts > Drug abuse

Everyone of these vids is another arrow in the quiver for Government politicians and news reporters to use against us. There are new bans proposed every day and these vids can be used as evidence to advance these bans. Remember not to long ago there was a ban proposed to stop the online sale of e-cig products and make it a face to face transaction only? This law was proposed to make it so minors would not be able to buy this stuff online.

Notes on this thread:
This thread is only meant for the posting of Youtube videos of minors using electronic cigarettes.

Posts should only be video links and bumps.

This thread is not for the debate of if minors should be allowed to vape or not, nor is it for the debate of if these videos should be left on youtube. Posts such as these derail the thread and bury the new video links. Forum members should be able to find the newest video's easily and make a decision if they want to participate or not.

Please keep all debate on the subject in the below thread, and don't forget to vote!:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...y-youtube-flagged-taken-down.html#post4578327

Last edited:

vikki59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Santa Rosa, CA the North Bay!
flagged and reported all. Seems ppl are thinking that if it is zero nic then it is okay. It is still illegal for a minor to buy e-cigs, so that is what I posted when flagged. You tube is pretty good at taking them down. I guess it is our job to be dilligent and flag them. We are the ones that will lose if we aren't/don't. JMHO

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
flagged and reported all. Seems ppl are thinking that if it is zero nic then it is okay. It is still illegal for a minor to buy e-cigs, so that is what I posted when flagged. You tube is pretty good at taking them down. I guess it is our job to be dilligent and flag them. We are the ones that will lose if we aren't/don't. JMHO

at the very least they are going against the supplier's wishes. All the sites I go to say you have to be 18+ to make a purchase.

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Well,who sells the kits to them?

Anybody can have a "throw-away" credit card,or can make a money transfer payment...no way to verify if they are of age really.

And dont all ALL kits comes with 5x24mg cartridges anyways?
The kidos claim they are 0mg but I say bull....its so their vids stay up.

Running Wolf

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2011
North East Ohio
at the very least they are going against the supplier's wishes. All the sites I go to say you have to be 18+ to make a purchase.

Be nice if they cops could go after the kids for breaking the law (buying them while being under 18) they do for pirating music/movies/software. They misrepresented their ages which is fraud. If a kid can be arrested for underage drinking they should have a cop showing up at their door for buying a PV while underage.

More parents need to take an active role in thier kid's life by being a parent instead of a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread