Clearomizers siezed at customs in CA shipped to FDA instead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
I didn't get this info from an article. This happened to me yesterday. I was expecting a shipment. It didn't come. I called my guy. He told me that it was siezed at customs and shipped to the FDA instead of him. This is a reliable importer that I have worked with for years. I am hoping it gets cleared and comes back to us. But the gangsters at the FDA can apparently do as they please so who knows?

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
The FDA released the clearomizers. But also demanded a $60 fee for their trouble. They also used UPS as their collector. In other words. The shipment that was already paid for came COD with the money going to the FDA.

Watch yourself folks. This looks malicious to me.

That's a bunch of crap. I would have snatched the package and told the driver to eat the fee. Why should we have to pay for something that they know that aren't suppose to mess with?

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
That's a bunch of crap. I would have snatched the package and told the driver to eat the fee. Why should we have to pay for something that they know that aren't suppose to mess with?
That's a pretty gangster reaction. My importer just isn't that kind of guy. Honestly, I'm not anymore either. I used to be a real hard .... But these days? I just have too much to lose for me to act like that, particularly regarding business matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread