Pocket Aces

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Southern CA
www.cigeasy.com
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]THE ELITE
[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]The Elite has a couple of unique features. To conserve power and protect from over heating in your pocket or purse you can turn it off.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Simply click the button quickly 3 times to use the ON/OFF feature.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]The LED lights tracks your battery life. 3,2 then 1 before flashing 10 times indicating its time to charge.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]The Elite Carts[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]The Elite cartomizers come empty and need to be filled before use.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]They have been designed so the e-liquid can be [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]easily dripped[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif] into the mouthpiece end. In order to do so, the mouthpiece cap must be removed. Once the cap is removed, hold the cartomizer at a slight angle and drip e-liquid directly onto the fiber filler. [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Try to avoid dripping into the air tube in the center[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]. Approximately 50 drops should fill the 2ml Elite cartomizer. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Best results will be achieved by rolling the cartomizer between your fingers or on a hard surface a few times to distribute the liquid. It’s also best to leave them sit for a half an hour or so before vaping. [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Be sure to wipe off the battery and mouthpiece ends before vaping. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]For the very best results be patient and let them set overnight![/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]The Elite Clear and Easy Tanks[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]The Clear and Easy Tanks consist of 2 parts. The upper air chamber will pop right off with a little pull. Once the cap is removed, hold the Tank at a slight angle and drip e-liquid directly onto the side of the lower tank. Try to avoid dripping into the air tube in the center. Replace the cap by centering the bottom hole to fit over the tip of the internal cone. Be sure to wipe off the battery and mouthpiece ends before vaping. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Cart and Tank Tips and Tricks[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]The Tanks and Carts are designed as disposable but here are few tips to get extra refills.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]If after multiple fills of your Elite cart you start getting a harsh dry vaper even when full, try removing the tip and gently pushing the filler material down into cart. The material may have pulled away and just needs to make contact with the atomizer.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]When replacing the cap on the Clear and Easy Tanks it is important to line up the center hole with the tip of the cone. Forcing it on can push the center cone down and cause it to leak. To avoid a surprise puddle of e-liquid always gently push up on the the bottom center pin when wiping down the tank before using or storing.[/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]USB Charger Instructions[/FONT]

1. [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Screw the battery into the USB charger very lightly, do not apply too much pressure when screwing in as this can offset batteries center pin. Be patient! There is a several second delay before the lights will change or flash.[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Insert USB charger into AC wall adapter (Included with kit)[/FONT]
  3. [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Manual LED ([/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Blue[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]) button should flash 3x when connection is established.[/FONT]
  4. [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]LED on USB will turn from ([/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Green[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]) to ([/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Red[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]) within a few seconds indicating the charging process has begun.[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]The power indicator leds will flash while charging.[/FONT]
  6. [FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Once battery is fully charged indicator LED light on USB charger will turn back to ([/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Green[/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif])[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]Note: [/FONT][FONT=Calibri, sans-serif] Ac wall adapter LED may remain the same throughout charging process. (This is normal)[/FONT]

Last edited:

STLBluesNut

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
st peters mo
quote :

The Elite has a couple of unique features. To conserve power and protect from over heating in your pocket or purse you can turn it off.
Simply click the button quickly 3 times to use the ON/OFF feature.

i understand the off to protect in your pocket or purse, but does it help conserve power when not in use? most of the time i leave it set on the end table or on my desk without turning it off. could i get even better battery life if i turn it off when im not expecting to use it for more than a few minutes?

love this elite btw. cant wait to get some clear and easy tanks this week. great job

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
quote :

i understand the off to protect in your pocket or purse, but does it help conserve power when not in use? most of the time i leave it set on the end table or on my desk without turning it off. could i get even better battery life if i turn it off when im not expecting to use it for more than a few minutes?

I will have to field test this theory in order to confirm? So far I have not really left my Elite unit turned off for any great length of time to note if it prolonged the battery life between charges?

I have been very impressed by the actual length of time between charges during regular use!

I have been getting close to 7 hours or more between charges and vaping pretty consistantly. Mileage will vary depending on vaping routine; although, I do not really consider myself to be just a moderate vaper. My Elite is always in my hands throughout the day. I will switch off between the Elite 808 carts and the Elite tanks. The Elite 2ml carts seem to last a lot longer and do not require be topped off as often in contrast to the tanks where I seem to vape much more e-liquid during use. The new Elite tanks do not hold as much e-liquid.

SSV2

:smokie:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]When replacing the cap on the Clear and Easy Tanks it is important to line up the center hole with the tip of the cone. Forcing it on can push the center cone down and cause it to leak. To avoid a surprise puddle of e-liquid always gently push up on the the bottom center pin when wiping down the tank before using or storing.[/FONT]

IMO,This is the most common reason why you might get a leaky tank after filling! Particularly with The Elite Clear and Easy 808 tanks.

I have personally tested this theory and it does make a difference between tossing out a perfectly good cart/tank vs getting a lot more use out of it.

The vacuum of air that is pushed through the center tube when replacing the cap can cause enough air pressure to push the connector pin underneath the tank downward just enough to where the
e-liquid begins to seep out and in some cases just drains out completely!

This tip is very helpful when questioning whether or not the tank is potentially faulty right out of the box?

SSV2

Last edited:

STLBluesNut

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
st peters mo
i love my elite tanks. have had them for a week now. i have read about pushing the cone down and have been very careful. although, after filling i do usually get some small amout of leakage from the battery end. it seems this may be from a positive pressure being created in the juice portion and causing extra juice to flow trhough wick until the pressure is equalized.

i really hope i never break one of these by pushing the cone down. i couoldnt stand the loss of one of my babies =p

STLBluesNut

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2011
st peters mo
dang i just lost a whole post lol.

i love the elite 808 battery and clear tanks. i have and will coninue to recommend these to anyone in person or here on ECF. the battery lasts all day and the cartos and tanks hold a lot of juice. i couldn't be much happier with either of them. i have ordered a kit for a friend and my mother is going to order 2 =). i also have a local liqour store owner who is interested in buying many kits and selling them in his store.

i would like to make a couple of observations/constructive criticisms.

-808 battery LEDs. i think they need to be tuned a little to be more representative of remaining battery life. after a full charge it seems that 3 lights stay on for a very short time, maybe 10-20%. 2 lights stay on for a decent time, maybe 30-40%. which means that only one light is on for about 50% of the battery usage. i realize this could be my perception only, but i have paid attention enough that i don't think that it is. i would like the light stages to be about 33% each, but i would even prefer if the 3 and 2 LEDs stayed on for about 40% each and the last light was only on for about 10%, so you really knew when it was getting close to dying. one charge generally lasts me morning until evening, so it's generally not too much of a problem.

-808 tanks. i like the soft rubber tip on the mouth piece but it seems to get knocked off a bit too easy, i have lost 3 of 5. the rubber is so soft and grippy it seems to grab onto anything that you may brush the tip against when carrying it. i saw it once, i was holing the 808 in my hand getting into my truck and i brushed the tip against the steering wheel and the rubber tip when sailing by my head. i did find it that time though =)

- lastly, i wish the battery and the clear tanks were available in some other color options. it would also be nice to be able to buy a single battery without the whole kit, in electric blue of course =p.

i love the entire elite line. you guys did an awesome job designing these.

on a side note, the 10ml bottle of juice i got with the kit was so stiff i had to use channel locks to squeeze the juice into the carto.

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
dang i just lost a whole post lol.

i would like to make a couple of observations/constructive criticisms.

-808 battery LEDs. i think they need to be tuned a little to be more representative of remaining battery life. after a full charge it seems that 3 lights stay on for a very short time, maybe 10-20%. 2 lights stay on for a decent time, maybe 30-40%. which means that only one light is on for about 50% of the battery usage. i realize this could be my perception only, but i have paid attention enough that i don't think that it is. i would like the light stages to be about 33% each, but i would even prefer if the 3 and 2 LEDs stayed on for about 40% each and the last light was only on for about 10%, so you really knew when it was getting close to dying. one charge generally lasts me morning until evening, so it's generally not too much of a problem.

WOW! I need to check that out myself to see If I note any variants with my Elite batts? I usually observe details like that when I am running a new piece of gear through the paces and actually keep notes as I go along. :rolleyes:

I did track the battery indicator LCD quite intensly when I was testing out the Go-go Pro in the past. It was very consistant on average. Now, I am even more curiious to see what I observe doing this on all of my Elite 808 batts!

Very cool observations and thanks for all the awesome input!:)

SSV2:smokie:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
Is there a phone number for CigEasy? I have tried contacting your company through email and through a message here but have not heard anything. I am having a problem with my new Elite and since the warranty is limited, I would like to talk to someone rather quickly.

Did you E-mail support on November 30th? At any rate, if you have not been contacted by now please send your inquiry to me along with your order # via -ssv2@cigeasy.com

Thanks,
SSV2

follow up PM sent.

djej

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas
I just charged my first elite battery. I screwed it in lightly, and the light turned reddish (almost orange actually). It flickered now and then, but stayed red when all the blue led's on the battery were fully lit. The 3rd and final light finally remained blue, but the light stayed red until I screwed it on slightly tighter. It immediately turned green finally. I vaped for about 10 minutes, and the first charge light already went out. Is this normal? It seems like it would have lasted longer than that. I'm also wondering if I didn't have the battery screwed on good at first, possibly sending a bad connected charger situation. I hope I didn't fry the battery.

The second battery, which is charging now, I made sure I screwed it on securely, but not overtight. The light was a solid red this time, but all three blue charge lights are now lit, but the usb is remaining red. I'm gonna leave it on for a while until the light turns green, which hopefully it does. Insturctions say it's charged when the usb portion turns green, not when all 3 blue charge lights are steady (even though this seems that it means it's ready to go).

edit...the second battery's usb finally turned green. BUT...it's changing from green to red to green, etc... Like it's ready, oops, not ready, ok ready again.

Is this normal also? I'm almost questioning the charger at this point.

ps...the clear and easy tanks are pretty sweet!

Last edited:

SSV2

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Pleasantville, USA
www.cigeasy.com
edit...the second battery's usb finally turned green. BUT...it's changing from green to red to green, etc... Like it's ready, oops, not ready, ok ready again.

Is this normal also? I'm almost questioning the charger at this point.

ps...the clear and easy tanks are pretty sweet!

Hi djej,

It sounds like you're not receiving a solid connection on the USB charger with the battery in question. Should be an easy fix.

I will personally walk you through resolving the issue asap!

I think that we have already arranged some assistance for you through our tech support, if you were the one that contacted me the other day via
ssv2@cigeasy.com

SSV2

djej

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas
Hi djej,

It sounds like you're not receiving a solid connection on the USB charger with the battery in question. Should be an easy fix.

I will personally walk you through resolving the issue asap!

I think that we have already arranged some assistance for you through our tech support, if you were the one that contacted me the other day via
ssv2@cigeasy.com

SSV2

Yep, that's me. LOVE the product! Smoothest 'on the go' vape yet!!

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
I love my Elite as well,, but I use the cartos. I love that they're bigger than the run-of-the-mill 808's but am wondering if you guys have caps, or condoms I guess, for storing them? My only complaint is that if it ends up sideways in my purse I get a mouthful of juice.. ok, so probably overfilling a bit, but some kind of cap would be nice for storage... just askin!

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
just got sum tanks in the mail yesterday to go with my elite must say loving these things thanks for a great product
glare.gif
Agreed....great product!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread