• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

**Official Philly Vape meet 2 scheduled**

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
If anyone is going from Pittsburgh pleeeaaaase pm me. I went last year and it was fun. Got a ride from 2 other people on the vapor talk forum.

I would love to go but I ride a bike and don't feel like pedaling to Philly lol.

Let me know. I would hitch hike but I have somewhere Robson the 31st so needs garuntteed ride back.

Sent from my flashback honeycomb gtablet

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
WOOT!!!!! anyone know if septa runs out to there? (Otherwise no drinking :()

Maybe I will have my Copper in by then to show it off! I might have a couple of spare box mods to part with by then (I was going to PIF them but this would be more fun!)

Yes Septa runs right to Fayette. And it's only a 5 minute walk from there!

ec!gg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
www.ecigg.org
WOOT! I have a ride if necessary, but that means my lady is just sititng around ... she knows what a carto is and where to find her 0 nic clove and peanutbutter cup, but she wasn't a smoker except the "saturday night drinking" clove. Now I can just go hang out and party and not feel bad! Count me in!

Sweet more the merrier :)

Digitaltitan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Absolutely showing up. Saw the original post a while back and lost track of everything. Glad I found it again. I'm thinking of swinging to the york meetup afterwards if it's gonna last long enough to warrant the drive. Thinking of setting up a carpool from conshy to the York meetup all I ask is a few bucks for gas. Big roomy cadillac's come at a price. She's not as pretty on the outside as she used to be. But she still rides great. If I can get a full car and a meager donation for gas I'm up for a round trip back to septa. For anyone interested. PM me of your interested and I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread